Accordus exists to support growing non-profit and mission-driven for-profit organizations. As organizations grow and accomplish their mission, they reach a critical point when much of their time is focused on doing the office work rather than accomplishing the mission. Accordus handles accounting, HR, donor management systems, and other industry-specific technical systems so the organization can focus on the mission, not the systems. Learn more at Accordus.com.
JOB TITLE: Writer
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
SCOPE OF POSITION: The writer role is a part-time contractor position within the Accordus team. This team member fills critical functions for Accordus clients by creating and editing copy for communications material including emails, social media, and print material.
- Create and edit copy for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Maintain client's voice and develop copy to engage targeted audiences
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks within project specifications
All applicants must have
- Strong written communication skills,
- Professional communications experience preferred,
- Copy editing experience,
- Attention to detail,
- Strong time management skills,
- Ability to work independently,
- Ability to manage many tasks and projects simultaneously.