Snr Software Engineer (Remote) at Activision Blizzard () (allows remote)At Activision Blizzard
As a Senior Software Engineer at Activision, you will work within the Experience Optimization Org to
build innovative and impactful player optimization and personalization platforms and products that help
to build loyalty and drive engagement for Activisions industry leading games. Candidates should have
development and implementation experience of large-scale applications
Key responsibilities include:
- Build scalable, high-volume, high-availability systems, with a focus on delivering player value.
- Contribute, maintain and grow our in-game A/B testing platform.
- Participate in development of new features and defect resolution on existing applications, as well as assist with scoping and designing new product initiatives.
- Working closely with our Data Scientist group, Game teams and other development teams.
- Participate in software development best practices and patterns.
- Coach and mentor junior developers.
- Proven experience in a software engineering/development and design of large scale distributed systems.
- Strong Programming skills and proficiency in Python and C++.
- Hands-on experience with high-volume consumer facing API.
- Analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong capability in working with NoSQL databases (Bigquery, Cassandra, or similar)
- Self-starter who is excited about learning new technologies. Ability to work independently, learn quickly and be proactive
- Experience with GCP, Data Bricks a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience