Software Engineer at Advantis Global, Inc. (Cupertino, CA)At Advantis Global, Inc.
ABOUT THIS FEATURED OPPORTUNITY
The Java Engineer will join the team of a fortune 10 company in Austin, TX. We actually are supporting Junior - Senior roles, so don't hesitate to apply based on your experience - we likely have a position to fit your skillset!
- Design, architect and implement highly available and scalable solutions that meets the highest standards.
- You will create and deploy distributed services on custom written micro service based platform.
Top 3 must have’s out of everything
- Strong experience in Springboot/Spring
- Very good in Java - Multithreading, REST, Connection Pool etc.
- Performance Engineering for Java Application.
- 5+ years of experience in software development in Java/Linux environment
- Deep understanding, and strong hands on Java experience - including but not limited to: Core Java, OOPS, Networking (including non-blocking IO), JDBC, RMI, REST, TLS
- Experience with multi-threaded and event-driven programming.
- Understanding of Java memory management and garbage collection is a plus
- Additional experience in SOLR and other NOSql data stores is a plus.
- Experience with serialization systems, e.g. Json/Avro/Protobuf/Thrift is a plus.
- Experience with automated testing methodologies and frameworks
- Ability to take requirements from design to implementation both independently and with larger teams.