Community Marketing CoordinatorAt Ahana
Ahana was founded as the first company focused on bringing the power of Presto, the open source SQL query engine, to engineering teams of all sizes. Ahana Cloud is the first and only Presto managed service for the cloud.
As the Data Lake Analytics market continues to grow exponentially, we believe our opportunity is massive. Getting fast insights into the data lake is hard; Ahana makes it easier.
Launched in 2020, Ahana has received numerous awards including Best Big Data Startup from Datanami, one of the 10 Coolest Data Analytics Startups of 2020 by CRN, and one of the 10 Hot Big Data Companies you should Watch in 2021 by CRN.
Ahana is looking for a passionate, data-driven Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team. As a remote-first startup, we're looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who can work autonomously while producing quality results.
Job responsibilities include:
- Support planning & execution of integrated marketing programs like email campaigns, webinars, and digital media
- Scheduling and timeline management of Ahana social media (Twitter & LinkedIn) to build brand and increase engagement
- Manage company website content & SEO using Wordpress
- Monitor & analyze program metrics & results and make recommendations to improve performance
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work cross-departmentally
- Creative, collaborative, and resourceful
- Strong analytical skills and metric-driven mindset
- Able to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal/written and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, systems processes, and organizational skills