UI/UX DesignerAt Ally Right
Ally Right is the world’s first website compliance and security management software powered by Artificial Intelligence. In addition to creating an amazing software, we are actively working to make the world more inclusive to all. We work with nonprofit organizations that improve the lives of people with disabilities, as well as nonprofits working to break the gender pay gap.
We are based in California and have team members in 5 different time zones.
This is a very exciting time!
We are launching the software and are looking for talented people to join us in our quest to make the world more inclusive to all.
Do you have great passion for design and enjoy creating beautiful and intuitive UI/UX and print materials?
If you are passionate about design and improving people's lives and want to work from your home, read on. You might be who we are looking for.
We are looking for a freelance graphic designer to create web, marketing and brand materials across multiple mediums, this includes:
* pages for our website (no coding needed, just design)
* graphics for social media
* email designs
* images for our blog
* flyers and brochures
* other assets as needed
When applying, send your resume and online portfolio. Also answer the questions below on your cover letter:
1) What is your style?
2) How long have you been designing?
3) Are you an expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, and Figma?
4) Can you work on Pacific Time when needed?
5) When can you start?
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, constantly creating different assets
* Ability to work fast, sending different versions and mockups in a timely manner
* Positive and calm attitude, making recommendations on how to improve our look and feel
* Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, and Figma
* Very organized and attentive to the smallest details
* Self-motivated, you can work autonomously but also communicate early and often
* Clear communication is extremely important
* Bachelor’s Degree in design or a related field
* Proficiency in After Effects and Premiere
* Basic knowledge in WordPress, HTML, and CSS
Payment: US$400-600 Per Month. We pay two times per month using PayPal.