National Sales Leader, OriginationsAt Altisource
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT LENDORS ONE?
- Do you have an extensive and successful sales background within the mortgage industry?
- Are you interested in trailblazing a new enterprise sales approach for a leading company in the mortgage origination services space?
- Do you enjoy building long-term relationships and sales strategies?
If so, Lenders One is interested in YOU! Lenders One, a leading provider in services and technologies to the mortgage and real estate industries, is seeking an energetic, creative, and motivated VP-National Origination Sales Executive to join and lead the rapidly growing team in origination sales which include the Lenders One Mortgage Coorperative, Castleline, Trelix, Premium Title, and Springhouse. The Altisource team delivers best-in-class products and services that help mortgage originators operate, scale, and protect their business. This position is approved for remote workers!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Establish strong client relationships with potential customers across the nation, including banks, credit unions, and independent mortgage bankers
- Create sales roadmaps, potential client target lists, and pair with sales operations to leverage sales data when presenting plans and roadmaps to senior executives within Altisource
- Approach clients with a consultative solutions sales mindset and extensive industry knowledge to both establish client rapport and advise existing and potential clients on industry trends and solutions to stay ahead
- Attend important industry-related events to establish market recognition and further the prospective client network via speaking engagements and relationship building
- Utilize a solution selling approach to establish strong client relationships with potential clients across the nation
- Build out and maintain a detailed sales strategy and roadmap document, present to executive team, and iterate upon strategy as required to improve sales conversion.
- Conduct market research and prospecting to create sales pipelines in Salesforce CRM - regularly present prospective customer base and action items to executives
- Partner with internal Altisource sales teams to establish a coordinated client acquisition approach
- Work with Product Management and Marketing teams to refine sales and marketing materials and value proposition
- Work with legal resources to prepare and execute required MSA and SOW’s for prospective and new clients
- Provide leadership and direction in evaluating new products and services that could be added to the Altisource offerings
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- Extensive sales experience within the mortgage industry
- Proven history of success in both establishing relationships
- Excellent mortgage industry knowledge and a strong existing mortgage network
- World-class solutions selling skills with a passion for client service and experience
THE PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity