Delivery Manager | Cloud OrchestrationAt Altoros
Altoros is a fast-paced, boutique system integrator with the mission to deliver on the speed and operability benefits cloud-native platforms and development models promise.
We drive digital transformation to the highest levels of excellence and performance, our team of experts and our cloud partners are the key to our success story. Our customers are typically Fortune 500/Global 2000 organizations that have bet their future on software replatforming and development. The Cloud Orchestration Business Line has two broad lines of practice: Cloud-Native Development and Cloud-Native DevOps.
We're looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to oversee the ongoing operations and capitalize on demand. You will be the business line’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business and team overall success.
You will be a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen, IT delivery or IT Product/project management background and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
How you will make an impact
- Lead the hiring-to-staffing pipeline
- Facilitate pre-sales work
- Design and implement repeatable processes for service delivery
- Manage project allocation and team accounting
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and growth
What you need to succeed
- Previous experience in IT delivery, Project or Product management.
- Good understanding of the Cloud ecosystem.
- Keen sense of time management.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to support and mentor staff
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
Benefits and perks of working with us
- Remote work
- 3% annual contribution to your 401K
- Silver plan health insurance, vision and dental for you and your dependent family members
- 17 days of paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- All relevant certifications and training are fully covered by us
- A friendly close-knit team
We come from different backgrounds but loving what we do is what makes us unique and brings us together. We thrive by building meaningful relationships with respect, equality, and integrity.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities. Based on this premise, all applicants are considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Interested? Apply here