Product DesignerAt Anedot
Apply for the Job
If you are...
Impactful, Permanently Remote Work at Anedot.
If you are...
- adaptable, working quickly and effectively to meet the needs of the team,
- highly collaborative,
- able to help us continue building, maintaining, and improving a design system in Figma as we work to deliver new features and improve upon existing features that help not-for-profits grow better and change the world,
and you enjoy...
- asking questions and managing processes,
- communicating solutions,
- designing experiences that are intuitive and meaningful,
- (and are cool with) serving campaigns, churches, ministries, nonprofits, and schools
then keep reading...
Organization: Product Designers contribute to Anedot's Product by working on the Product team.
- Operations (Finance, Service, Accounts, People)
- Growth (Content/Marketing, Success)
- Product (Core UI & Components, Design, DevOps & Financial Payment Ops, Features & Projects, Service & Integrations)
Product Designers report to the CEO (for now).
What You'll Need to be Successful in this Role
- A record of shipping work into production.
- Portfolio or case studies to demonstrate past work.
- Contribute to a collaborative design process by seeking feedback, encouraging the sharing of ideas, and learning through iteration.
- Ability to own the end-to-end design process and champion initiatives across the company.
- Able to articulate solutions and design approach as well as the high-level goals of a project.
- Act as the advocate for end-users and foster design thinking.
- Have a growth mindset and use testing and data to inform design decisions.
- Has an appreciation and basic knowledge of the entire product development process, from ideation through deployment.
What Success Looks Like in this Role
- Research, test, and create great user experiences.
- Synthesize product requirements into usable and delightful design solutions.
- Collaborate closely with Product Engineers to ensure that solutions are implemented and contributes to company objectives.
- Build prototypes and assist in user research.
- Regularly participate in QA testing of multiple product environments.
How We Measure Success in this Role
- Annual Check-In
- Periodic informal feedback and review of work
- Problem solving, effectiveness and innovation
- Net Productivity (does the candidate add work for other people, excluding initial coaching or on-going learnings from others; ie. it is cool to ask for help and to learn but when you ask someone else the same thing over and over again we might start wondering why that hasn't become “learned”)
- Communication, teamwork, documentation, and completeness of work; aka "responsible and cool to work with" (peer review)
Company Values: See our careers page for more information.
Compensation: See our careers page for perks and benefits information.
Terms of Employment at Anedot
- Full-time, exempt
- Permanently remote
- At-will employment
Recent Job Postings
- Creative Force: Product Marketing Manager
- Full-Stack Python Software Developer at Advanced Energy Economy (New York, NY) (allows remote)
- Govalo: Full Stack Engineer
- silverorange: Full Stack React Web Developer
- silverorange: PHP-focused Web Developer
- People First Solutions: Senior Developer
- QA Automation Engineer
- Cloud Data Architect
- Analytics Engineer
- Account Executive