Marketing Operations ManagerAt Apollo
Apply for the Job
Apollo.io's mission is to help every business to fulfill their full market potential by connecting companies with amazing solutions with those who need them most. We've built a database of 250 million business contacts and 10 million companies, and our software helps sales and marketing identify and convert their most likely potential customers. We've raised over $10 million from Silicon Valley investors such as Y Combinator, Nexus Venture Partners, SV Angel, and Social Capital, and are profitable and continuously growing. We're headquartered in San Francisco, CA with a brilliant worldwide remote team.
Apollo is the foundation of your entire go-to-market strategy.
Your Role & Mission
Our Revenue Team needs a powerful supporting application infrastructure to help it accelerate into the enterprise. As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will be expected to contribute to and own major project initiatives as part of a broader Revenue Operations Team roadmap. You’ll assist in the maintenance and enhancement of Apollo’s market technology ecosystem. Reporting to the VP Revenue Operations, you will collaborate with stakeholders in developing a world-class system architecture in support of Apollo’s Go-To-Market team, and specifically the marketing organization.
The ideal candidate delivers solutions that balance business needs and system scalability. This means ingesting stakeholder requirements, challenging the business status quo, and working collaboratively to deliver a best-in-class solution in a timely fashion.
- Be proficient with advanced marketing automation functionality including managing a system of nurture tracks, ensuring proper data flows between various systems, and troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Experience implementing & administering marketing automation software (Hubspot/Pardot/etc, customer.io a big plus)
- 3+ years of business analysis and technology administration in a high-growth company
- Salesforce Administrator Certification a plus
- Ability to operate independently on projects when needed while communicating the plan of attack to team members
- Highly skilled with process automation
- Experience owning projects from the requirements gathering stage to delivery. Technical acumen and a consultant mindset are of equal importance
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage analytics, reporting, and team dashboards to measure the effectiveness of the marketing channels.
- Setup and maintain marketing tech stack such as Marketing Automation system, CMS, Project Management, etc. as well as managing respective vendors
- Support marketing leadership in marketing planning, incl. forecasting, budgeting, etc
- Report on programs and campaigns ensuring stakeholders across the organization have real time on demand access
- Ensure leads are properly routed, attributed there’s consistent processes and data flow between sales and marketing
- Implement lead & account qualification and scoring, and marketing attribution models
- Build audience segmentation & lookalikes to optimize messaging
- Ensure email and nurture programs are properly constructed and follow best practices (deliverability, personalization, mobile rendering, etc) so the marketing team can leverage campaigns on demand.
- Ensure we have data to optimize channel performance including A/B testing, and developing batch, automated, and triggered campaigns
- Document marketing automation processes
- Monitor data quality and assist in filling-in gaps of data to ensure a healthy database that adheres to compliance standards
What You'll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees' careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!