Webinar CoordinatorAt ApplyBoard
Apply for the Job
We’re building a movement - an education revolution.
We’re building a world where anyone, anywhere can have access to the best education regardless of where they were born. At our core, we believe education is a right, not a privilege. To that end, we’re building a company and a suite of products to lead the charge in transforming access to education.
ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions. We simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process. Not only do we help students with their study abroad journey, but we also help academic institutions to find the best students globally. Our goal is to help enable better, more diverse, schools that are enriched with cultures from all over the world.
We’re looking for a Webinar Coordinator to help the Marketing Team at ApplyBoard educate the world! In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating and facilitating virtual presentations to educate our target audiences about our platform and the industry, promote our partner schools, and share the ApplyBoard story. If you’re outgoing, a strong presenter, and are passionate about educating others, we’d love to hear from you!
What you you'll be doing everyday:
- Assist with the creation and execution of ApplyBoard’s webinar strategy and schedule.
- Build and deliver visually appealing and highly informative virtual presentations, that serve a variety of purposes including training, educating, and thought leadership, targeting ApplyBoard’s key audiences including partner schools, recruitment partners, students, and internal staff.
- Utilize the GoToWebinar platform to schedule, manage, and report on the success of the presentations you execute.
- Work with other members of the Growth Marketing and Digital Marketing Teams to create compelling pre- and post- event emails, landing pages, and social media campaigns to advertise sessions and drive registrations.
- Research topics, gathering data and information that can be translated into compelling stories.
- Assist with delivering product training presentations for internal staff and external users.
- Build relationships with internal and external subject-matter and product experts with the goal of producing co-branded and co-presented virtual content and presentations.
- Work with the Video Team to project manage the production of informative video content for digital and social channels as required.
- Assist with other tasks assigned.
What you bring to the table:
- A college diploma or university degree in marketing, business administration, communications, journalism, or related field.
- 1 year of experience in a fast-paced marketing role with proven experience developing content and delivering engaging presentations.
- Exceptional verbal communication and public speaking skills.
- Strong written communication skills including writing, editing, and proofing.
- Experience with presentation tools including PowerPoint, Google Slides, Keynote, Prezi, GoToWebinar or similar programs .
- Experience creating graphics and editing videos using the Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere Pro, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work outside of normal working hours.
Nice to have:
- On-screen experience or experience conducting workshops or interviews.
Life at ApplyBoard:
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing technology companies, not only in Canada but the world. With that, you will have many opportunities for professional growth and advancement. Work alongside a globally diverse team of more than 1,000 team members from 25+ countries, representing 30+ nationalities, and speaking 50+ languages.
Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities.
ApplyBoard empowers students around the world to access the best education by simplifying the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process to more than 1,500 institutions across Canada, Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. ApplyBoard, headquartered in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, has helped more than 200,000 students from more than 125 countries along their educational journeys since 2015.
ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50™ list in 2019 and #2 in 2020. ApplyBoard was also been named to LinkedIn’s list of Top Startups in 2020 and TechTO’s list of top Canadian Rocketship companies to accelerate your career in the Tech Industry.
In 2021, ApplyBoard announced a C$375M Series D funding on a C$4B valuation. This funding will allow us to further invest in our technology, grow our team around the world, and serve more students on our mission to educate the world. Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.