Operations ManagerAt AquaMobile
The Role: Operations Manager
AquaMobile is seeking an Operations Manager to lead the company into its next phase of growth.
This dynamic, organized, self-starter will have a direct impact on AquaMobile's continued growth and will get to work directly with the Founder.
The Operations Manager will ensure that AquaMobile's 2-sided marketplace, in particular the supply side, is well balanced in key regions, in order to fully meet our growing customer demand, and therefore grow sales. In this role, the Operations Manager will lead a team of 4-6 employees and manage a marketplace with over 2000 contractors/service providers spread across Canada, US and Australia.
The Operations Manager will also be responsible for ensuring that AquaMobile is continually providing a great customer experience to both sides of the marketplace - the swim instructors and the customers.
We are a small team of passionate people making the world a safer place by managing a two-sided marketplace that provides quality swimming lessons and lifeguarding services via both B2C and B2B channels. AquaMobile connects customers with experienced and professional private swim instructors/lifeguards for clients that have access to their own pool.
We love helping people of all ages learn to swim and be safe in the water. Join a proven, decade-old business with global operations in Canada, the US, and Australia!
- Ensure that AquaMobile's 2-sided marketplace, in particular the supply side, is well balanced in key regions to match the customer demand side
- Implement/improve current processes and automations throughout the business, and monitor for ongoing improvement opportunities
- Ensure that AquaMobile is continually providing a great customer experience to both sides of the marketplace - the swim instructors and the customers
- Track and report on key metrics and KPIs
- Provide exemplary leadership to the team whose roles include service provider acquisition, B2C sales and customer support, through ongoing feedback and support.
- Keep the Team inspired, motivated and doing their best work.
- Maintain and develop B2B partnerships. Balancing supply is critical to achieve this. This is a potential huge growth opportunity for 2022.
- 3-5+ years work experience in areas such as Business Operations, Project Management, Customer Success, and Growth
- Experience working at a 2-sided marketplace company
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects and competing priorities
- Proven experience in identifying opportunities for improvement, efficiency and growth and executing on them
- Strong understanding of identifying, setting and monitoring KPIs
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision Making skills
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to identify, create and maintain strategic relationships and partnerships
- Experience providing outstanding customer service in a B2C environment is an asset
- Knowledge of various growth methods such as paid ads, SEO, etc. is an asset
- Experience maintaining and building B2B partnerships is an asset
- Thirst for knowledge: You're driven to constantly learn and self improve
- Problem Solver: You are a creative thinker who likes to solve problems to effectively contribute to AquaMobile's direction
- High performer: You are results-oriented focused on project completion.
- Passion: You're enthusiastic about what AquaMobile does and are focused on building water safety
- Self-Starter: You effectively manage your schedule to achieve high-quality output
- Attention to Detail: Your friends call you “eagle eye” because nothing slips past you!
- Profit share: You will be directly rewarded for the growth that you drive at AquaMobile
- Mentorship: Learn directly from a serial entrepreneur
- Interesting & diverse work: You will never be bored!
- Autonomy: You will be given a high level of autonomy
- Remote work: Ability work remotely or from team's co-working space in Toronto's financial district
AquaMobile is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.