Growth Marketing ManagerAt Archipelago
We're only able to consider applicants based in the United States at this time. (You can work remotely anywhere in the United States. Once it is safe to do so, you'll be welcome to work from our San Francisco office as well, if that is what you prefer.)
Archipelago is a fast growing start-up working to revolutionize how risk is insured. Our founders are tech and finance entrepreneurs with several IPOs and acquisitions under their belts.The Archipelago marketing team is looking for a Performance marketing manager who can help drive ambitious growth goals for Archipelago.
Our ideal candidate is creative and rooted in data analytics, strategic critical thinking and complex problem solving. You can seamlessly move from strategy to execution, manage paid channel investments, and owning targeting, creative and bid/budget management. You can independently run and operate a channel strategy with proven experience managing paid channels across a dynamic funnel. We're looking for a team player who can wear multiple hats, and act from ownership to drive growth.
How you will drive impact:
- Build brand awareness and drive pipeline growth.
- Launch and scale new marketing channels: Leverage creative, targeting and bidding strategies to scale channels to new heights and develop a blueprint for new channel expansion. Examples include but are not limited to Upper Funnel and Referrals
- Channel performance management: Manage day to day operations within ad platforms and/or with agency partners. Launch new campaigns, monitor performance, and deploy channel optimizations rooted in data and business insights.
- Design cross-channel experimentation strategy: establish an experimentation roadmap that is consistent, hypothesis-driven, and ensures robust tracking and measurement.
- Stand up analytics and reporting for your initiatives: Set up reporting that tracks performance of new initiatives you launch. You understand the nuances and complexities of data but act as a simplifier, realizing that data and insights are only powerful if they drive action.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in performance marketing, growth or at an advertising agency.
- Channel management experience in at least one advertising platform, managing targeting, bidding and creative optimizations to drive results.
- Proven data analytics expertise. Must be self-sufficient in pulling data, creating reports and owning performance management of your campaigns. SQL, Excel/Google Sheets and dashboarding knowledge is required.
- You must be able to pull data and map, segment and analyze patterns and trends.
- You must have an ownership mentality and collaborative working style.
- You are a strong project manager, successfully moving from inception to execution. This is enabled by your strong communication skills, organization, time management and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence effectively across various departments (Marketing, Data Science, Product, Design)
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Real estate industry or Risk Management industry experience
- Client and agency side experience
- Offline channel experience and/or knowledge of upper funnel channels