Head of Operations (m/f/x) @ Early-Stage Ed-Tech Start-UpAt atlanticlabs
+/- 3 hours of the GMT timezone
We're on a mission to make lifelong learning 10x more engaging, accessible, and effective. As the leader of the Operations Team, you will work directly with the Founders and own day-to-day operations at Coleap.
This will include hiring and coaching our growing team of Associates, developing new processes that set Coleap up to scale, and working closely with our product team to shape the direction of our roadmap. We are looking for a strategic thinker who can work cross-functionally on a variety of strategic initiatives beyond day-to-day operations.
- Own the day-to-day operations at Coleap
- Hire, oversee and coach a fast-growing team
- Keep projects on track day to day, solve bottlenecks, re-prioritize efforts based on creator feedback and analyze the impact across OKRs and KPIs.
- Surface key insights around processes, scalability, and creator satisfaction; conduct data analysis and research to help guide the direction of the product and business; feed that back into our product roadmap
- Participate in cross-functional strategic initiatives that support Coleap's long-term goals
- Has 3+ years building and scaling an operations team or function in a high-performing tech environment, ideally in the social learning space (e.g. bootcamps)
- Passion for continuous improvement - you’re constantly wanting to improve processes and find efficiencies
- A strategic thinker with a willingness to work from first principles - bringing fresh, innovative ideas to life (we like to go big)
- Excellent organizational skills - you can wrangle chaos into clear and efficient workflows, processes, and documentation
- Understands the importance of both speed and quality, and the trade-offs of choosing one over the other.
- Has experience deriving insights and analytics through data. Excellent excel skills or SQL a plus
- Wants to build and lead a team as they grow with Coleap and is equally passionate about operations as they are about culture development at a startup!
- A meaningful mission, a global vision, and the opportunity to help millions of people around the world to build a fulfilling career
- Ownership: This is day 1 of our 50-year mission. You'll get to define and drive some of Coleap's most strategic initiatives
- Competitive salary & equity
- Remote-first culture: work anywhere +/- 3 hours of the GMT timezone