(Senior) Product Manager, Production (f/m/x) at AUTO1 () (allows remote)At AUTO1
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
As a (Senior) Product Manager, you will join our actively growing Production team, take full ownership of new features, and deliver measurable business impact. Together with our agile development teams and stakeholders across Europe, you will work to deploy state-of-the-art technology and bring the industry to a new level.
What you can expect
- Work closely with our fully cross-functional development team, design teams and stakeholders to develop software for our European-wide network of refurbishment centres and ensure our AUTOHERO customers receive top quality vehicles
- Have a deep understanding of our in house developed refurbishment app, the various refurbishment business processes and internal user needs and gain insights to make impactful product decisions
- You will lead the full product development lifecycle from ideation, requirement gathering, design, feature prioritization, sprint management to adoption with internal software engineering resources
- Drive the team’s roadmap through data driven decisions, by balancing cost and measuring the impact that the features you develop bring
- Close the gap between business and technical teams to deliver effective solutions and fast iterations
What you have covered
- Minimum 2+ years of working experience as a Product Manager in an Agile software development environment, not necessarily related to cars or refurbishment
- Excellent product management skills and an ability to lead an agile software development team - evidence of creative thinking, independent problem-solving, effective troubleshooting, team motivation, and conflict resolution
- Ability to understand technical challenges, work with complex business processes and products, effectively communicate with development teams, and make educated trade-offs
- You have theability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop hypotheses, design experiments, and interpret results
- You are an excellent communicator and can easily get your point across to both technical and non-technical audiences
What we offer you
- Your life-work balance and home office are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search and help with costs
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Company Party, Football and more
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Veronica Aponte
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Recent Job Postings
- Creative Force: Product Marketing Manager
- Full-Stack Python Software Developer at Advanced Energy Economy (New York, NY) (allows remote)
- Govalo: Full Stack Engineer
- silverorange: Full Stack React Web Developer
- silverorange: PHP-focused Web Developer
- People First Solutions: Senior Developer
- QA Automation Engineer
- Cloud Data Architect
- Analytics Engineer
- Account Executive