Team/ Office/ Administrative and HR AssistantAt Avolution
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The best of all worlds: join Avolution, a highly regarded Enterprise Software house. With offices in Virginia, Sydney, Singapore, London, South America and the Middle East, Avolution is established as an industry leader in its Gartner Magic Quadrant and other industry reports. Be part of a smart, friendly team, and use your skills and initiative to drive global growth. Benefit from our culture which is pragmatic, collaborative and technically excellent.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced and competent Team/ Office/ Administrative and HR Assistant to work in a varied and diverse role, helping with the organization and smooth-running of the daily administrative and HR operations of the company.
This role is part-time, and will require to work 4 to 6 hours each day. Flexible working options will be discussed as necessary with suitable applicants. The salary will be prorated based on the number of hours worked.
In this role you will work remotely and assist the AMER Regional Manager and the rest of the team with:
- financial administration, to include invoicing customers
- tax filings and payments
- regulatory compliance
- travel bookings (post COVID)
- staff team building and meeting plans
- other general administrative activities
Expect to answer telephone inquiries and maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
You will also assist the HR Manager with:
- the recruitment of team members in the AMER Region, including job posting, CV and phone screening
- the onboarding of new team members as they join our Company
- payroll related activities including new State registration
- a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks
You can also expect to support Sales, Customer Success and Services teams, sending invoices and updating all new business opportunities and renewals within our systems, updating contacts database, chasing payments, tracking arrears and payments received etc.
To qualify… You will need to be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support and HR tasks and work diligently under pressure. You will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results. You will ideally demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience as a Team/ Office/ HR Assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information confidentially
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Knowledge of employee tax requirements
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team, without supervision when necessary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
You may have experience of the following: Office Administrator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administration Clerk, Admin, Business Administrator, Business Administrator, Secretary, Support Administrator, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA, PA, Office Manager, Office Coordinator.
In return, expect generous vacation time and sick time, as well as the opportunity work with a smart, friendly team and much more.