Recruiting CoordinatorAt Avra Talent
Job title: Recruiting Coordinator - Full Time
Location: Remote, working hours PST/MST
Comp range: $20/hr
About us: At Avra (http://www.avratalent.com/) we're on a mission to help great people find meaningful work, at companies that are making a positive impact in our world. By connecting the two, we play a role in accelerating mission-driven startups' success, which benefits the lives of their customers and workforce.
Why this role exists: In the last 4-years, we've become the go-to agency where remote-friendly, startups and tech companies come when they need to scale their hiring, fast.
As a Coordinator, you'll be a vital part of our structure, making sure all stakeholders are on the same page, optimizing job posts, managing multiple ATS' and disseminating new information quickly and accurately. Our DTR (dedicated recruitment team) consists of 5 disciplines, including a Recruiting Coordinator who is the glue that holds it all together in perfect order.
- 2+ years professional experience
- Using tools like Slack, Google Workspace, LinkedIn
- Creating reports and showcasing data in a simple, visually appealing format
Your superpowers are...
- Strong research ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of technology, technology startups, and the startup landscape
You should apply if...
- You are highly reliable with a GSD mindset despite external circumstances. You say what you mean and do what you say. You are consistent and take ownership in situations, large or small.
- You are detail-oriented and hyper-organized.
- You are Proactive, see potential problems before they happen, and aren't afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo.
- You are an over-communicator.
- You thrive in a remote work environment. Fully remote work is not for everyone; it requires the ability to quickly pick up online tools, get familiar with our tech stack (G-Drive, Slack, Notion, Airtable, and a variety of modern ATS'), and the ability to communicate (and often over-communicate) well in writing.
- You love learning new things. Whether you learn best through reading, listening, doing, or exploring, you're perpetually curious about the world and work around you and always trying to level up your personal and professional life through self-directed learning.
In the first 90-days on the job:
- You will manage multiple accounts across various tools, including but not limited to: Calendly, Process Street, Notion, TimeCamp, Google Suite, LinkedIn, and job boards.
- You will set up and help manage ATS', like BreezyHR, Greenhouse, Lever, Workday, Angel List.
- You will collect and keep track of data needed for ongoing reporting to share with both the team and client during weekly meetings and written reports. This includes professionally communicating potential roadblocks and suggested solutions.
- You will keep each client's ATS up to date by completing daily routine maintenance to process all changes and update profiles/cards/templates. This includes professionally communicating with candidates.
- You will handle all scheduling of internal meetings across multiple calendars, time zones, and client-specific requirements.
- You will create meeting agendas, take notes, and assign follow-up tasks accordingly.
- You will research on LinkedIn, Angel.co + other sources to find qualified, passive candidates for outbound sourcing according to role specifications.
- High emotional intelligence
- Light-hearted + funny (big plus!)
- Persistent without being annoying
- Over communicator
- Flexible and available during business hours
- Always on the lookout for ways to improve, scale, grow personally and within Avra
- Responsive - listen carefully, respond quickly (within reason), be open to new ideas, plan, follow up, and look for solutions