QA EngineerAt BackMarket
UK, Germany, France, & the Netherlands
Leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste, and building a global leading tech company are three solid reasons to wake up every morning. Taking part in BackMarket’s adventure means committing to an ambitious project with a strong social and environmental impact!
We are committed to providing an inclusive, fulfilling, and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New York, Berlin, Barcelone). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble, and passionate team at the heart of innovation: our Bureau Of Technology.Our roles are 100% remote-friendly in the UK, Germany, France, and the Netherlands. If you are from elsewhere but willing to move to one of our countries, let’s talk about it 💪
System reliability is crucial to us and your work will have a major impact on the evolution of our product. But, more importantly, you will be a part of a wider team that all have the same vision to challenge the way we consume “new” products.
- Manage and Improve our automated test strategy (Selenium / Postman), and deliver top-notch tooling and testing environments.
- Work in an agile "build it and run it" environment where engineering teams build, launch, monitor, and support the sections that they own
- Evangeline automated testing to your stakeholders and help them construct an ambitious testing roadmap (functional, integration, non-regression, performance, load, security)
- Integrate into the deployment cycle and facilitate collaboration to solve interesting and exciting problems related to our international scaling (Europe, USA, and Japan)
- Cultivate an open communication culture with constant feedback between team members Identity your team's pain points and drive improvements in our processes and leading adoption of best practices to support teams in increasing delivery proficiency by creating a learning environment.
- A technical vision for your team and a passion for creating automated testing and improving your environment.
- A love to answer a specific problem with a specific solution, and if needed, a handmade one.
- A passion to work in a high-volume environment. You think big and will drive our scalability to the maximum.
- A passion for best development practices (such as clean code, TDD, BDD, KISS, etc.)
- A capability to receive and give feedback in a safe and inclusive workplace
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excitement for learning about how our industry works and the impact we bring to both our customers and the world
- Hopefully a love for exploding kittens and board games!
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, remote-friendly, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Technical challenges all day every day: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow! (Backademy, technical guilds, Meet-up & Conference)
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, BackMarket can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA, and now in Asia!
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded, and friendly environment.
BackMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.