Security Architect SAEAt BackMarket
Leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste, and building a global leading tech company are three solid reasons to wake up every morning. Taking part in BackMarket’s adventure means committing to an ambitious project with a strong social and environmental impact!
We are committed to providing an inclusive, fulfilling, and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, Berlin, and Barcelona). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble, and passionate team at the heart of innovation: our Bureau Of Technology.Our roles are 100% remote-friendly but only from France for this position due to security concerns. If you are from elsewhere but willing to move to one of our countries, let’s talk about it 💪
Being a domain expert and evangelist of cybersecurity best practices you share your time between advising technical teams, representing the Cybersecurity team in architecture committees and working groups, mentoring fellow Security Engineers on secure cloud-native applications and architectures, and generally speaking building modern security solutions that scale.
We have huge ambitions and aim for excellence. So we are counting on you to support and advise our teams on the technical security aspect of these challenges.
- You are a talented engineer with solid fundamentals and at least 7 years of experience building secure web services in dynamic cloud environments.
- Best practices and standards such as OWASP WSTG, OWASP SAMM, OWASP ASVS or CSVS, NIST SP series, or CIS benchmarks are among your favorite references.
- You believe in the importance of a risk-based and pragmatic approach, supported by a clear, balanced, and argued communication, to succeed in your mission.
- You are curious, rigorous, and enjoy exploring new methods and technologies. You are transparent in your communication and are able to find solutions with your team when you don't have an answer.
- You are passionate about cybersecurity, hands-on, and eager to contribute code to our in-house modern security technologies.
- You like to share knowledge and make your colleagues aware of good cybersecurity practices, by supporting your proposals with concrete examples and demonstrations.
- Your skills are recognized by certifications such as (ISC)² CISSP, CCSP or CSSLP, SANS GCSA, GWEB or GDSA, CSA CCSK - or you are ready to obtain it in the near future.
- You want to join a challenging technical environment: AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Terraform, Datadog, Spinnaker, Cloudflare, etc., where you can learn, develop and gain responsibility.
- Great verbal and written communication skills, in English.
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, remote-friendly, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Technical challenges all day every day: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow! (Backademy, technical guilds, Meet-up & Conference)
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, BackMarket can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA, and now in Asia!
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded, and friendly environment.
BackMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.