Work on Computer Science and AI/ML focused Tutorials (remote, part-time) at Baeldung () (allows remote)At Baeldung
We’re looking for an Engineer/Scientist to work on articles explaining core Computer Science concepts.
First – you naturally need to have a CS background to base your work on, preferably with teaching or research or machine learning. Candidates without at least two years of teaching or CS-related projects won't be taken into account.
Second, while the articles aren't focused on any particular language, they can be code-centric, so being in the trenches and able to code is instrumental. We also use LateX to publish our CS articles, experience with it is considered an asset.
Finally – you need a solid command of the English language.
Definitely don't stop reading here :)
Budget and Time Commitment
Here are the typical budgets used by most authors:
- 1250+ words - 77$
- 1500+ words - 82$
- 1500+ words - 85$
- 2000+ words - 95$
Once you get started, we have a lot more budget levels (the top level is 18), based on the quality of your writeups.
In terms of time commitment, a good target is one article every 2-3 weeks - but that’s very flexible (as long as our communication is good).
About the article (+ some examples)
We’ll usually pick articles out of the existing content calendar of the site. You can also suggest your own topics as well (and get additional compensation for that).
Here are a few examples of topics:
- Breadth-First Vs Depth-First Traversal
- What is the time complexity of tree traversal?
- Algorithm to return all combinations of k elements from n
- Sort of fixed length 6 int array
And a few examples of articles:
- Introduction to Graph Theory
- Finding the Shortest Path in a Graph Visiting All Nodes
- Normalization vs Standardization in Linear Regression
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- SSL vs SSH
Finally, you can also find the contribution guidelines on our site: https://www.baeldung.com/contribution-guidelines
Recent Job Postings
- Sherbet: Senior Full Stack Developer
- Plato: Founding Engineer
- Principal Backend Engineer at Cribl () (allows remote)
- Dondich Coaching: Full-Stack Laravel Developer for Multiple Web Based Products
- Crazy Egg: Elixir/Ruby 🧠 Backend Engineer - Solving challenging problems 💪 in a team environment you'll ❤️
- SQUAKE.earth GmbH: Senior Backend Developer (Ruby)
- Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Senior Product Manager Draft
- Executive Assistant - Business Operations
- Head of Product