Customer SuccessAt Benzinga
Position: Customer Success
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Flexible, our HQ is in Detroit, MI
As a member of the customer success team, you will ensure an excellent customer experience on for our subscription products. Daily activities will include fielding questions and concerns for current and prospective customers through chat, text, phone, email and video conferencing software.
The successful candidate understands the markets and our product. They are comfortable taking a high volume of calls and emails, and contribute to a positive problem-solving culture on our team. Past customer service experience preferred. A passion for stock trading will set you apart!
What you'll be doing:
- Working on the front lines with the customers to resolve technical and account issues while displaying exceptional customer support.
- Communicate with customers when more information is needed and when tickets have been completed.
- Save cancellation requests by turning them into sales opportunities.
- Keep a sensible record of customer complaints and compliments to inform and work with Product, Marketing and Sales.
- Being a ‘360 degree' team member, going beyond your specific role to help our company grow.
Stuff you need to get this gig:
- 3+ years experience resolving customer issues.
- Superior communication skills and a passion for helping others.
- Ability to listen and understand non-technical customers and find a solution.
- Passion to go above and beyond to make the customer happy
- Some light travel may be required.
- Knowledge of the stock market and/or Benzinga Pro
Knowledge of G-Suite applications