Customer Success Representative (12-month contract)At BibliU
As our Customer Success/Implementation Rep, you will support Project Managers and customers with technical solutions expertise and you will ensure that implementations are executed successfully. You will have a deep understanding of our product and ensure that both customers and students have the support they need to maximise the value they get from BibliU.
- Advise Project Managers and customers on what solutions best meet a customer's needs.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure implementations are executed in a timely manner according to project plans.
- Work directly with technical teams at institutions to ensure integrations are set up correctly and in a timely manner.
- Respond to and resolve inbound customer support queries, clearly communicating timelines and managing their expectations.
- Escalate issues as needed to Engineering Support, ensuring you understand the issues and providing them with the relevant information they need to prioritise, replicate and resolve them. Manage customer expectations and communication while tickets are being worked on by the engineering team.
- Iterate and improve on current processes within the CS team to maximise value to customers.
- Work with product on a weekly basis to flag inefficient processes that result in poor customer experience.
- Work with product on a weekly basis to share trends in customer needs and issues, ensuring they are provided with the insights needed to work towards long term improvements of the platform.
- Work with our outsourced support function, empowering them to resolve student support tickets effectively and provide them with guidance on escalated tickets.
- Onboard new Customer Success/Implementation Reps, ensuring they are supported and set up for success.
- Ensure knowledge is shared between members of the CS team by setting up weekly deep dives.
- Build and maintain a knowledge-base of process documentation that outlines best practice and facilitates onboarding of new members.
- Create bespoke documentation packages for customers to enable them to maximise the value they get from the platform.
- Maintain and update support articles to reduce common queries.
• Ability to manage competing priorities
• Friendly, approachable and confident attitude to working with customers and your colleagues
• Quick learning of technology concepts, with the ability to see the forest through the trees and create structured approaches to improving processes and working towards long term efficiency
• Practical knowledge of SQL, Command Line Interfaces (Terminal, etc.)
• Interest, and ideally practical experience, in how web-applications work and how data moves between them
Our benefits are all aimed at supporting a healthy work-life balance and cultivating a company culture where you can bring your whole, human self to work.
Here's what we offer to our employees:
- 35 holiday days in addition to public holidays
- Your birthday off (in addition to annual leave)
- Flexible working
- Annual company and developer retreats
- Access to online learning platform
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds, experiences and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and BibliU is committed to building an inclusive and supportive workplace where everyone can do rewarding work.