Technical Support ManagerAt Bitaccess
North America Only
Bitaccess is looking for an experienced Technical Support Manager to lead our growing international technical support team. You will leverage your strong existing customer service skills, technical knowledge and management experience. The Technical Support Manager focuses on procedure development, performance tracking, recruiting, ongoing training and related functions day-to-day. Adding newly acquired expert-level product knowledge and customer familiarity will also enable effective handling of occasional customer escalations and cross-functional coordination to help improve the product, customer experience and support experience.
Far from a typical call centre environment, our support team is available 24/7/365 to assist our established enterprise customers operating physical Bitaccess BTM kiosks all over the world. From California to Nigeria to Vietnam we currently offer support in English via phone or email. You will encounter support queries from questions about cryptocurrency to detailed technical troubleshooting, to business best practices. The quality of support offered is prioritized over metrics, and maintaining our industry-leading support while scaling up rapidly to match our growth will be of particular focus in the near future.
- Overseeing and assessing support team activities, and providing team members with regular performance-related feedback.
- Guiding the development and implementation of support policies and procedures, and communicating them to the team.
- Expand on performance measurement tools and provide reports to senior management.
- Assist with interviewing and hiring new team members
- Implement training programs for new support team members, and ongoing training programs for existing team members.
- Effectively take control of, investigate and solve customer service escalations.
- Coordinate with Support Engineers to manage engineering escalations and guide product improvements for the benefit of the support team.
- Direct the creation and maintenance of internal and external support documentation.
- Minimum 3 years in similar role
- Experience managing remote teams
- Excelling customer service skills
- A desire to lead and mentor teams
- Extended Healthcare Plan (Medical, Disability, Dental & Vision)
- Group Life - AD&D - Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Time Off Benefits
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan
- RRSP Contributions
- Discretionary Bonus
Recent Job Postings
- Engineering Productivity, DevOp at Enfabrica (Mountain View, CA) (allows remote)
- The Ops Authority: Digital Marketing Lead
- Clevertech: Google Ads Manager
- Clevertech: Culture Development Specialist
- Clevertech: Communications Specialist
- Clevertech: Producer
- Sr. Data Engineer at StyleSeat () (allows remote)
- Senior Fullstack Engineer (Python/Django/React)- #12 of Top-100 Marketplaces at StyleSeat () (allows remote)
- Senior Data Scientist at StyleSeat () (allows remote)
- UX Engineer at Pinnacle 21 () (allows remote)