Product OwnerAt Blue Prism
UK REMOTE ROLE: We are seeking an experienced and professional individual to join our Product Management team as a Product Owner. The Product Owner is a key member of the Scrum team working with Software Developers and QA analysts to develop and deliver new features and functionality as defined in the Product Roadmap. The successful candidate will be a strong team player who enjoys challenges within a fast-paced environment, applies sound judgment and enjoys working individually and as part of a team.
As a Product Owner, you will work with the Head of Product and numerous internal stakeholders to define the product roadmap and work with the Development Manager / Scrum Master to deliver value to the business whilst mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint goals.
You will play a critical and significant role in capturing functional and technical requirements in the form of user stories, streamlining execution, enhancing the value produced by your team, mitigating impediments and provide the vision and direction to the Agile development team.
Blue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure, scalable and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work.
To understand more about Blue Prism’s intelligent automation click here. You can also visit http://www.blueprism.com/ and follow us on Twitter @blue_prism, LinkedIn and Instagram @blueprismofficial. Or have a look at our YouTube page for further insights about Blue Prism.
- You are passionate about the delivery of quality software with an understanding of technology.
- You will have supported the build of enterprise applications that can be cloud-hosted using service-oriented architecture (SOA) or that provide published APIs.
- You’ll bring experience using Agile frameworks (particularly Scrum or LeSS) in a product development context with working knowledge of common enterprise software principles and technical concepts.
- You have proven experience working in cross-functional teams to identify opportunities and improve the product offering.
- As a PO you fully understand the iteration execution of backlog management, iteration planning, elaboration of user stories, BDD and team demos.
- You can share many examples where you have represented the customer, interfaced and engaged with the customer.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams
· Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them
· Strong attention to detail and a solid understanding of, and familiarity with, common technical concepts when deploying enterprise software
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Private medical scheme
- Employee share scheme
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.