Accounting Manager - Client ServicesAt Bookkeeper360
You should be an individual who strives for personal achievement and has a passion for helping others. Your career goals are aggressive, and you want to be a part of something that makes an impact.
You are tech-savvy, proactive, and constantly looking for ways to challenge and expand your knowledge. However, you are not shy to raise your hand when you are in need of assistance. You have the ability to wear multiple hats within an organization and are ready and willing to lend a helping hand when it is needed.
You can operate and complete tasks in a fast-paced environment. You know how to focus and prioritize your attention to get the job done.
Bookkeeper360 (www.bookkeeper360.com) has been recognized by Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for the past three consecutive years, and in 2020, Bookkeeper360 was awarded as an Inc. 5000 Best places to work.
We are not your traditional “Accounting Firm”, we are a Cloud-Based Accounting Company that leverages technology and data to help our clients achieve their goals.
Our firm's focus is on providing full-service Accounting and Advisory solutions for small businesses.
This is a fully remote position.
Our firm is in a hyper-growth stage and is expanding our team to service our fast-growing client base.
We have serviced over 1000+ businesses nationwide by providing:
- Full-service Bookkeeping and accounting department
- Proprietary Business Advisory Technology Platform (bookkeeper360.com/app)
- CFO Advisory and Controller Services
- Tax Advisory and Preparation
- Back Office and Technology Solutions
- Payroll & Human Resources
We recognize our team and company culture are critical to our continued success. Benefits and perks we offer our team includes:
- Weekly Training
- Collaborative team-based work environment (fully remote)
- Competitive Salary and Performance-Based Incentives
- Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, and 401K
- Career ladder and advancement opportunities – company policy of promoting from within
Job Duties for Accounting Manager - Client Services:
This position works within our client service department and is an integrated part of managing our clients' success. You will be managing a team of like-minded individuals and the following day to day responsibilities:
- Establish, Build and Manage client relationships
- Ensure Accuracy, Quality Control, and overseeing client engagements
- Experience with Inventory Costing, Valuation, and internal controls
- Building a chart of accounts based on businesses functions and reporting needs
- Experience managing cash flow for small businesses
- Oversee client advisors and staff accounts and ensure they are following company procedures and completing monthly client checklists and responsibilities
- Working with Sales Team members on Quoting client engagements
- Management and oversight of client financial statements on an accrual basis accounting
- Interact with business owners daily, providing them high-level insights, comptroller level services, and advanced analysis on their business's financials and performance
- Review workflow and business operations and make cloud technology and app recommendations to increase efficiencies
- Proactive in raising questions and issues to bring to leadership's attention
- Complete knowledge of Bookkeeper360's platform of services and ability to cross-sell
- Reconcile year-end tax and payroll to books
- Point of contact for escalation for client-related issues
Qualifications for Accounting Manager - Client Services:
- Preferred accounting, general ledger experience in Ecommerce, Technology, Public, and Professional Service business
- Minimum of 5 Years of Accounting Experience
- Minimum of 2 Years of Managerial Experience
- 4-Year Degree in Accounting or Related Field (Masters / CPA is a Plus)
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Online or Xero
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Experience using Office & Google Suite (Docs, Sheets)
Gets You To The Top Of The List:
- Sales Tax Experience
- Consulting Experience
- Cloud-Based Accounting Experience
- Experience working with Shopify, Bill.com, Gusto
- Competitive Salary + Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, and 401K
- Unlimited PTO after the first year and paid holidays.