Chatbot DeveloperAt BrandBastion
This is a full-time remote position open across the European time zones.
Are you interested in automating conversation flows to drive increased efficiencies and a great user experience? Do you have experience building Click to Messenger campaigns and different types of chatbot flows? Do you want to lead and drive change? Do you function best in a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on execution? Then you may be our new Chatbot Developer!
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. We work with great brands like Netflix, HelloFresh, Uber and MAC Cosmetics to help them get the most out of their social media engagement, across paid and organic assets. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day, while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning and human expertise runs in the background creating an open and free environment for discussions, offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale and in real-time.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with our Customer Success, Development and Sales teams and with our clients to build innovative chatbot processes and flows
- Gather and understand user needs, evaluate feedback and come up with creative solutions for various problems
- Actively lead on all steps of the design and development processes
- Write and maintain any necessary technical documentation
- Stay up to date with the latest technology updates in the area
Meet the Development Team
- At least 1 year of experience in developing chatbot user flows, preferably with Messenger and / or Whatsapp
- Strong communication and presentational skills and ability to communicate directly with clients
- At least 3 years of experience working as a software developer with NodeJS.
- Experience developing stateless and serverless applications
- Experience working with AWS services
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- A meritocratic culture with a 'best idea wins' mentality.
- Opportunities to grow your career in a new and expanding field.
- Work with some of the world’s greatest and most innovative brands.
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative.
- Join a growth company operating in a new exciting industry.