Marketing Campaign ManagerAt Brightfield
We are seeking a passionate, customer-focused, technology marketer to join our small, but experienced marketing team. This is an ideal role for someone who has built a strong marketing foundation and is looking to take ownership of marketing projects that range from traditional demand generation (email campaigns, social media, webinars, website) to highly strategic co-marketing initiatives with industry-leading partners and thought leaders. Strong writing skills, the ability to context switch, an aptitude for marketing technology, and the ability to manage competing priorities will serve you well in this role.
This is a very unique opportunity to work with some of the most brilliant minds in the extended workforce industry to disrupt the status quo for some of the largest organizations in the world in a supportive and innovative environment. As an early addition to the Marketing team, you will have the ability to shape this role and influence the team as it grows.
- Execute demand generation campaigns from content ideation through build out to delivery and results tracking in the context of a rolling monthly editorial calendar
- Leverage thought leadership to drive engagement across multiple channels including email (blasts and templates for BDRs), website (blog), social media (organic and paid), webinars, and sponsored content
- Project management: maintain the marketing editorial/campaign calendar, provide updates to the marketing and sales teams in weekly meetings, and ensure the on-time delivery of key marketing projects
- Sales enablement: keep existing content up to date, support the creation of new content, and manage sales requests
- Monitor industry publications, select thought leaders, competitive accounts, etc. to identify “hot topics” for Brightfield to comment on
- Work with the sales team to identify enablement tools to facilitate the sales process
- Own the Marketing Technology stack with the help, when needed, of consultants
- Content writing: 2+ years experience creating content for emails, sales collateral (slide decks, product overviews, etc.), social media, and website pages
- Marketing Technology -
o Pardot: experience building out, managing, and tracking campaigns is required
o Salesforce: familiarity using Campaign functionality and basic marketing reporting
- Other: experience with the following is nice to have but not required – Salesloft, Webflow (or other CMS), WebEx (or other webinar platform), Zoominfo
- Soft Skills: good communicator (listening can be important than talking), well organized, sense of urgency, sense of humor, and the desire to make a difference
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
Working at Brightfield:
Brightfield provides a casual and flexible work environment with excellent benefits, including a generous holiday and leave package, medical, dental & vision coverage, 401k retirement plan, an open office plan and more.
Brightfield is an Equal Employment Employer. The company provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or genetic information. Brightfield is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons in all facets of employment including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, training, benefits, transfers and working conditions