Business AnalystAt Burendo
Burendo is a Leeds based, Agile consultancy specialising in supporting both large and SME organisations improve their Agile adoption and delivery processes. Our clients span both multiple industries and countries, and our consultants and coaches use a blend of tools and techniques obtained through their previous practical experience to help teams improve their client’s delivery capability.
We aren’t a big ‘shiny shoes’ consultancy and we don’t really want to be. We believe in the skills of our individuals and the strength of loose networks of specialists to deliver pragmatic solutions to our clients. Chances are you already work in an environment where skilled individuals link up to swarm over challenges… we simply promote it at a larger scale.
As we grow we’re looking to hire a Business Analyst to work with us on a contract basis (inside IR35) for a period of three months initially. This role will involve working as part of a team for one of our Public Sector clients, the role will be fully remote for the duration of the contract. The successful candidate will be a skilled BA with demonstrated experience in application & data migration as well as having an understanding of enterprise architecture patterns.
These are some of the things we are looking for in candidates... Don’t worry, the checklist is short. If you think you’d be a great fit for us, let us know - we’d much rather have a chat with you to see how you’d fit in
- Demonstrable experience in user access mapping in a variety of technologies/ applications including: Active Directory, SQL, Oracle, AWS & Azure, Confluence, Sharepoint, Dynamics, Salesforce, Identity & Access Management.
- Experience of working to tight timescales within a multi-disciplined project team
- A proactive approach is necessary with the ability to anticipate problems and provide solutions quickly and efficiently
- Excellent numeric, written and verbal communication skills, ability to write clear, structured, and articulate user stories & user mapping
- A strong team player, able to lead and direct activities to ensure objectives are met
- A keen eye for detail whilst still maintaining the ability to view and prioritise the bigger picture
- Natural facilitator bringing people into conversations and workshops to ensure true collaboration
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team, with minimal supervision
- Experience in a Public Sector environment (Desirable)
- Eligible to work in UK
- Competitive rate - Contract Outside IR35
- Remote Working
- Supportive consultancy environment
- Access to Burendo communities of practice and BAD toolkit events
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation