Technical Project Manager IT & E-CommerceAt bytepark GmbH
bytepark is your partner for technical consulting, for the development of digital products and for the operation of applications. We have been part of Social Chain AG since 2018.
Our passion for technology drives us to share our knowledge and strengthen companies for the challenges of digitalization. That is why we are the partner for technical consulting, for the development of digital products and for the operation of applications - all from a single source.
We have been consulting, developing and operating digital products and applications since 2001. This has resulted in more than 450 projects for start-ups, medium-sized companies and corporations from a wide range of industries. We are a small, self-organized and interdisciplinary team that increasingly works independent of location. The result together with a cooperative partnership is always in the foreground of our actions. Like many other companies, we have been working almost exclusively remotely since March 2020 and want to continue to develop in this direction as a company in the future.
What awaits you:
- You will independently take on complex e-commerce and IT sub-projects
- Together with the internal team (system administrators, consultants, developers) and the team on the customer side, you will work on the implementation in a self-organized manner
- You advise our customers in the projects based on your technical experience
- You pull all the strings together and always keep an eye on the budget, the time and content scope as well as the quality of the products
- You accompany your projects until they are completed. You are responsible for the selection of suitable (agile) project processes and organize, among other things, the necessary internal/external deadlines, if these are not specified by the customer.
- You apply appropriate methods (e.g. retrospectives) to ensure the satisfaction of your team and the customer and to further develop our internal processes.
What you should bring:
- At least four years of professional experience in project management of IT projects in the area of e-commerce, preferably additionally in the areas of digital applications, infrastructure, digitalization
- Enthusiasm for IT topics
- Understanding of technical contexts
- Experience with different project management methods from classic to agile (Kanban, Scrum)
- A quick grasp, an independent work style, very good self-organization and a good sense of communication
- Enjoyment of a dynamic environment
- Strongly developed problem-solving skills and a self-reliant working style
- A confident and goal-oriented demeanor when dealing with customers
A plus are:
- Technical knowledge from the areas of e-commerce / IT administration / IT service management.
- Experience in conducting/moderating workshops
- Very good English skills
- Working hours: 28-40 per week
Type of position: full-time, part-time, freelance, permanent > You choose :)