Web Marketing SpecialistAt C3 Industries
Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Boutique Cannabis) throughout Michigan and Oregon, with active expansion underway within Missouri and Massachusetts markets and communities.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Web Marketing Specialist to be responsible for administering, maintaining, and improving web pages, user interfaces and an interactive experience for all company owned websites.
In this role you will….
- Administer, maintain, and improve web pages, user interfaces, and interactive experiences for all company owned websites.
- Develop, implement, manage, and improve web page templates, frameworks, style sheets and modules.
- Conceptualize, draft, execute, and maintain website content and development plans that use best practices to drive acquisition, conversion, and sales; collaborate with internal and external teams on creative and content development.
- Manage, monitor, and improve, and report on search engine optimization and internal site search optimization
- Lead efforts to improve user experience by analyzing web analytics data, conducting, and analyzing user testing, and implementing and sustaining user/constituent feedback activities.
- Develop and analyze digital performance metrics to drive future marketing decisions and optimize lead acquisition and activation strategy.
- Implement and utilize marketing automation tools to drive event demand generation campaigns.
- Continuously learn, adopt, and implement modern web development techniques and practices for mobile-first, fast-loading, user-centered web experiences.
- Coordinate with team members to ensure web site(s) can adapt quickly and easily in response to continuous changes in web content, applications, and priorities.
- Establishes protocols for web policies, ensures adherence to style guidelines, and maintains monitoring systems for key web functions
- Partner with cross functional managers to ensure consistency and alignment with digital strategy for product and retail business units
- Partner with Compliance team to ensure implementation and adherence to all local and state laws for web-based materials.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience you have...
- 6+ years in corporate website management, maintenance, and analytics required.
- Experience with ecommerce sites and proven track-record of customer acquisitions and sales
- Experienced building new applications, content, and sites in Craft CMS (preferred) or other PHP-based CMS platforms
- Proficient in: PHP, HTML, CSS.
- Advocate and implement contemporary best practices, code reviews, integrations and deployments, and constant, iterative site development
- Passion for and strong understanding of UX design
- Ideal candidate has prior experience writing plugins and/or modules in Craft.
- Experience managing complex project list, priorities and budgets and track record of project management with a focus on driving for results.
- Must be able to interact successfully with senior management, field personnel, agency partners and cross functional teams, fostering open, honest, and direct communication.
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to work under changing priorities.
You should apply if...
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
- You are detailed orientated and are comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You have an unwavering sense of accuracy.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you are interested in being part of our journey, we'd love to hear from you!