Systems SpecialistAt Campus Advantage
Apply for the Job
Campus Advantage is an industry leader with global experience in student housing. Campus Advantage provides property management, consulting, acquisitions, and development with the goal of creating successful student housing communities.
Campus Advantage Mission, Vision, Purpose (M.V.P.) and Core Values:
Mission: We are on a mission to lead the world in creating financially successful communities that excel in providing rewarding living, learning, and career experiences.
Vision: We envision a world where more people are living successful and enriched lives
Purpose: Our purpose is to serve and inspire our employees and residents to achieve their full potential.
· INTEGRITY: We live the Golden Rule, trying always to do the right thing.
· INTELLIGENCE: We believe that learning is a lifelong endeavor, and we strive to stay ahead through innovations.
· PASSION: We desire to do our best, and we never, ever give up!
· MOJO: We attract and charm others through our success and outlook on life. We take our work and our communities, but not ourselves, seriously.
The Systems Specialist provides individual and group training for site and corporate staff members on resident management and accounting software. This role will assist in the accurate implementation, operation and support of such software, as well as create lesson plans and training modules to ensure a consistent and high standard of systems practices and performance at all Campus Advantage properties. This position reports to the VP of Management Systems and can work remotely.
· Maintain confidentiality of company, client and resident information.
· Assist in establishing, revising and maintaining policies, procedures and forms.
· Prepare and distribute internal & external correspondence.
· Respond to requests from clients, vendors, residents and co-workers in a professional manner.
· Actively participate in accomplishing the Mission of Campus Advantage.
· Adhere to and promote the Core Values of Campus Advantage.
· Understand and adhere with established Campus Advantage policies and procedures.
· Maintain a respectful workplace.
· Report time and attendance.
· Participate in professional development.
· Oversee the integration of the Campus Advantage management systems program into initial operation processes.
· Oversee the development of Management Systems plans for initial operations.
· Maintain confidentiality and security of access to company and client information and applications.
· Develop training materials and curriculum and provide appropriate training to ensure effective use of operational software system.
· Provide end-user support.
· Interface with other module users to ensure effectiveness.
· Develop policies and procedures to ensure accurate and effective use of system.
· Responsible for the development and maintaining of online systems resources.
· Review, execute, and communicate software updates and process changes.
· Bachelors Degree or combination of experience and education in the property management field.
· A minimum of 3 years property operations or combination of property operations and systems training required.
· Management experience, preferably in student or multi-family housing industry.
· Experience with OneSite software and MS 365 Office.
· Experience with data analysis and accounting.
· Strong analytical, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical teams and have strong presentation skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Campus Advantage is a student housing management company that specializes in fostering financially prosperous communities through its property management, investments, and consulting services. Since its founding in 2003, Campus Advantage has been creating successful communities that provide rewarding living, learning, and career experiences, and as a result has become one of the fastest-growing private student housing companies in the nation. The company’s asset acquisition and management strategies combined with its dedication to residence life and student development has made Campus Advantage one of the largest student housing and property management companies in the United States.
Through our M.V.P and Core Values, we create better team and resident experiences, which in turn result in the financial success of Campus Advantage and our partners.