Digital Marketing & Analytics ManagerAt CBT Nuggets
Apply for the Job
Here at CBT Nuggets, we are first and foremost learners. To us, that means knowing that we have a lot to learn and then dedicating ourselves to learning and applying it to our craft. We’re fired up about what you already know, but don’t tell us, teach us, and then learn alongside us. We’re looking for humans with passion, empathy, and accountability. We can’t promise that being a CBT Nuggets team member will be easy—in fact, we’ll go ahead and promise now that it won’t—but it will be educational and rewarding. If you want to learn more, we already like your style.
SCOPE & GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Digital Marketing & Analytics Manager owns the tracking and reporting for all marketing initiatives. The role is responsible for leading, managing, measuring, and reporting on digital marketing efforts, leveraging data to identify opportunities for marketing KPI optimization and growth, and determining the tools and partnerships needed to analyze data while measuring and optimizing our digital marketing and analytics investments.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Overall digital/paid marketing and campaign-level performance and attribution
- Website and other digital property performance SEO/SEM performance
- Digital marketing spend ROI
- Marketing data and key insight reporting
- Manage and optimize the overall paid digital marketing budget
- Experiment with spend levels, content, and ad tactics to increase traffic, clicks, and conversions while optimizing investment.
- Serve as the main point of contact and partner with our Data Analytics team members to establish accurate tracking, reporting, and analysis of marketing data, including, but not limited to: channel attribution, ROI, CPA, LTV, and churn.
- Own marketing analytics, conversion tracking, and attribution modeling. Run experiments and update digital channel spend based on data from in-house attribution model.
- Partner with agencies to develop and implement digital marketing campaigns for search engine marketing, display advertising, and social media advertising.
- Develop and maintain Marketing KPI reporting dashboards, synthesize and report out data in order to inform existing and new marketing strategies.
- Strategize content and optimization of frontend website experience to drive campaign results and digital marketing KPIs.
- Track and report organic SEO performance with tools such as Moz, SEMRush, and Google Search Console
- Assist front-end web developers in remaining current with technical SEO trends and best practices
- Manage relationships with digital vendors, partners, contractors, and freelancers.
- Research, stay up-to-date, and educate the team on digital marketing and data trends. Partner with content and design teams to develop creative assets for digital marketing efforts.
- Lead or assist in other digital marketing and analytics efforts as required.
- Education Required:
- BS/MS degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field
- Skills/technical experience required:
- 5+ years of work experience with digital marketing strategies, web, and paid mediums
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and marketing analytics
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns in a creative manner that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience working in CRMs
- Experience working with Screaming FrogSolid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Must be an independent thinker
- Management required:
- This position has no direct reports but will manage agency and other vendor and/or contractor relationships.
- Attitude required:
- Honesty, humility, and integrity
- Inclusive and respectful
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for learning
- Comfortable with autonomy
- Eager to add new skills and grow professionally
- Skills that are preferred, but not required
- Curiosity Assertiveness
- A love of IT and/or technology
- Ability to be proficient with an Apple laptop
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Docs, Slack, and internal CBT Nuggets software
CBT NUGGETS MISSION
To continually improve the effectiveness of learning.
CBT NUGGETS BRAND COMPONENTS:
Position: The distinct point of difference our brand holds in the minds of our target audience.
- IT training you can trust.
Personality: The human traits that describe our brand as if it were a person.
-Passionate, empathetic, and accountable.
Promise: The consistent experience we commit to providing at every touchpoint.
- Learner First
What you say doesn’t matter nearly as much as what you do. Prove to us that you have passion, attention to detail, a good work ethic, and are an independent thinker through your preparation for the interview. Imagine yourself as already having the job and focus on telling us how you will help CBT Nuggets accomplish its mission with your help.
Sign up for the free trial and learn about the CBT Nuggets offering. Every teammate at CBT Nuggets has to understand our customer and our product. Prepare as if you’re already on the team.
Don’t be nervous, there’s no reason to be. If you feel nervous, channel that energy into a better use.
Smile, and enjoy the process.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
CBT Nuggets provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (sex), gender identification or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, height, weight, physical appearance, hairstyle, need for reasonable accommodations, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation or familial status. In addition to federal law requirements, CBT Nuggets complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CBT Nuggets expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender (sex), gender identification or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, height, weight, physical appearance, hairstyle, need for reasonable accommodations, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation or familial status. Improper interference with the ability of CBT Nuggets’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
CBT Nuggets provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals who need accommodation for medical or religious reasons, as provided by law, in regards to candidate selection, job assignment, compensation, training, benefits, promotion, discipline, and termination, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to CBT Nuggets. The Company is committed to engaging in an interactive process for qualified individuals seeking reasonable accommodations as provided by law.
CBT Nuggets actively maintains and regularly updates its Affirmative Action Program.