Your tasks will be:
For our diagnostics processes, the customers are working with web applications developed by CENTOGENE GmbH. The applications require constant improvements and adjustments to changing needs.
- Development of RESTful APIs with NodeJS and NestJS framework (preferred),
- Development of complex client side web (and mobile) applications based on VueJS (preferred) and / or Angular,
- Implementation of new features based on agile and scrum methodologies,
- Ability to ensure the high quality standards of the developed software solutions and the corresponding technical documentation.
You have the following skills and qualifications:
- At least 2+ years of professional experience working with Node.JS (and HTTP libraries such as Express, Koa or Fastify),
- Experience in API development (REST, GraphQL),
- Ideally at least 1+ year of professional experience working with NestJS,
- 2+ years of professional experience working with Frontend technologies such as VueJS (preferably) / Angular / React with at least 6 months of working experience in VueJS (and Vuex),
- Solid understanding of engineering principles and enterprise level application architectures,
- Ideally experience with scalable architectures and cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP),
- Proven understanding of Relational / Graph Databases,
- Working experience with Docker,
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, combined with good team spirit,
- Fluent English skills,
- Ability to define priorities, meet timelines and align with the company objectives.