Support EngineerAt Checkmarx
We are looking for a Tier-2 technical support engineer who will assist our customers in very demanding and complex development environments. You will have the opportunity to learn new products and technologies quickly and constantly. In addition, you are expected to have top-notch troubleshooting, communication and customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide coverage for global customers, but primary focus is for APAC and North/South America
- First contact point for new request
- Manage existing cases and ensure constant updates
- Provide remote technical support to customers calling for various technical issues over Zoom
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think on one’s feet, learn a complex product inside and out, and discover creative methods to resolve customer issues.
- Demonstrable experience troubleshooting and documenting replication steps for complex technical issues, while collaborating with Product Management and R&D to ensure resolution
- Installing, configuring and upgrading Checkmarx products in customers’ environments
CX Work Location:
United States - Remote
CX Sub Department:
CX Business Sub Region:
CX Legal Entity:
CX Employment Type:
Employee - Regular Contract
CX Business Region:
Technicians are expected to have intermediate knowledge of the following technologies and the ability to quickly advance those skills.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or an Engineering discipline.
· 3 years’ experience in technical support working with global customers
· Common Networking/Internet Services (DHCP, DNS, Domain Registration, etc.)
· Virtualization Technologies (Hyper-V / VMware).
· Strong Networking (Routing, Switching, Firewalls)
· LDAP experience (Microsoft Active Directory, OpenLDAP, etc…)
· Experience supporting web applications
· Experience working with Windows OS
· Experience installing and configuring IIS, Certificates and MS SQL Server
· Background in software development is a plus
· Knowledge of SCM, build management, and CI tools is a plus
· Experience using Salesforce, Confluence, Trello
· Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
· Get stuff done!
· Willing to take on challenges anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty
· Other tasks/duties as delegated by manager