Backend Integrations EngineerAt Citadel API
The Company you'll Join
At Citadel, our mission is to make verifications easy for everyone.
We think it's crazy that it can take 5 to 7 days to verify someone's employment or income. Alternatives are even worse, an API call should not cost $40.
When Citadel succeeds, we'll save billions of dollars for companies and billions of hours for people who're still filling out forms and uploading paystubs.
Imagine applying for a loan or verifying your job history with a click of a button. That's what Citadel is empowering.
The Team You'll Work With
We're a small but mighty team of engineers, product managers, and business folks who built and launched products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid. We're well funded by US-based top VC funds.
We like to nerd out about using the cutting-edge tech and building frictionless user experiences. We love crafting great products and see our users delighted by what we build.
We're a distributed team with no plans to start an office anytime soon. We don't really care where you are, but we care a lot about who you are. If you like solving customer pain points, helping your team members excel at what they do, being part of a community, and care about quality, you'll fit in.
What You'll Do
- Reverse engineer and build integrations with external APIs and services
- Use best programming practices to optimize code performance
- Write and maintain unit and integration tests
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Strong background in network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS)
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Experience with Django, PostgreSQL
- Experience with website scraping using Selenium, Puppeteer, lxml
- Experience with reverse engineering of mobile applications
- Experience with reverse engineering of non public APIs