Demand Generation SpecialistAt Cloud Academy
NOTE: This is a 100% remote position in the U.S.
B2B Demand Generation Specialist
Cloud Academy offers predictive skill building for businesses with tech employees and for end users seeking additional skills and certifications in the cloud area.
At Cloud Academy, we are on a critical mission. A mission to help people and companies develop the cloud skills they need to build the future. To achieve this mission we need to spread the word to the right people, build our community and engage strategic clients. That’s where you come in.
Cloud Academy is looking for a talented B2B Demand Generation Specialist to join our marketing team. As a Demand Generation Specialist, you will focus on helping us distribute content and create campaigns within email, digital media, and paid social to drive qualified leads for our B2B sales team.
You will create nurturing and trigger-based email campaigns, deliver tailored marketing messages to targeted personas, generate qualified leads via content, and drive optimization through frequent and ongoing testing and analysis. The ideal candidate will embody our company values, be creative, have a collaborative work ethic, strong attention to detail, data-driven decision making, and a passion to deliver programs and projects that drive the growth and health of our business.
As a Demand Generation Specialist at Cloud Academy, you will:
- Plan, create, and execute email, content, and paid social programs for Cloud Academy, by working closely with content marketing and the broader product/content teams to jointly develop the overall positioning, messaging, storytelling, and strategic plans.
- Create custom and generic landing pages to create unique experiences and generate conversions from inbound traffic.
- Analyze campaign results in detail, draw insights and make data-based adjustments.
- Collaborate with the BDR/AE teams and the Director of Marketing Operations to understand campaign effectiveness, market segment opportunities, and lead quality.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to increase inbound lead flow.
- Continuously review data to identify opportunities or problems and guide decisions.
Our Ideal Demand Generation Specialist has:
- A minimum 1 year of marketing experience working in a fast-paced, startup-style environment.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Excellent written communication skills: you will be developing direct response copy for email and landing pages.
- The ability to learn new technologies, products and systems quickly.
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories and executing across channels to create a customer-focused experience.
- Comfortability working in a fully-remote environment.
- The courage to try new things, and the resolve to improve/learn from mistakes.
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Budget for professional development
- Healthcare, dental, vision and 401k benefits
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 11 paid holidays per year
- Great company culture and work environment!
- Highly-skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development
- Annual trip to Italy/Switzerland for the Global Meeting
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer at Cloud Academy. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recent Job Postings
- Sherbet: Senior Full Stack Developer
- Plato: Founding Engineer
- Principal Backend Engineer at Cribl () (allows remote)
- Dondich Coaching: Full-Stack Laravel Developer for Multiple Web Based Products
- Crazy Egg: Elixir/Ruby 🧠 Backend Engineer - Solving challenging problems 💪 in a team environment you'll ❤️
- SQUAKE.earth GmbH: Senior Backend Developer (Ruby)
- Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Senior Product Manager Draft
- Executive Assistant - Business Operations
- Head of Product