Manager, DevOps ConsultingAt Cloudbees
OUR CUSTOMERS DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT THE SPEED OF IDEAS
CloudBees, the enterprise software delivery company, provides the industry’s leading DevOps technology platform. CloudBees enables developers to focus on what they do best: Build stuff that matters while providing peace of mind to management with powerful risk mitigation, compliance, and governance tools. Used by many of the Fortune 100, CloudBees is helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and gets them on the fastest path from a great idea, to great software, to amazing customer experiences, to being a business that changes lives.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Verizon Ventures, Delta-v Capital, Golub Capital, and Unusual Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps professionals.
CloudBees is looking for an experienced Professional Services leader to join the CloudBees Global Services organization. CloudBees Professional Services has experienced tremendous growth and is looking for a highly skilled leader to take the team and the global organization to the next level.
This leader role will have responsibilities in leading highly skilled technical DevOps subject matter experts in our Technical Success Management group, leading the customer journey from a technical perspective. The right candidate will have the desire to learn and themselves become a subject matter expert in the Enterprise Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Release Orchestration space to both coach the technical team members as well as engage with highly strategic customers directly in key touch points as a Professional Services leader. This leader will work closely with Sales Leadership on key strategic customers to provide the thought leadership and expertise needed from the team to assist and drive the adoption of CloudBees products and services across the region. In addition, this role will play a key role in the highly cross-collaborative internal efforts between Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales to further grow CloudBees and our leadership in Enterprise CI/CD and Release Orchestration.
What You'll Do
- Lead Technical Success Management team within the North America and LATAM regions for CloudBees.
- Engage with customers directly as a Professional Services leader for CloudBees during key sales and post-sales touch points to advise, mentor, or guide the customer as needed from a leadership perspective.
- Drive close cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering, and others to further our customers’ interests and drive adoption of DevOps and enterprise CI/CD and Release Orchestration.
- Continue to build out the Technical Success Management team of consultants to deliver services along with the sales pipeline in close coordination with Sales leadership.
- Work closely with the Professional Services Leadership team to ensure exceptional delivery on all customer engagements and opportunities to accelerate the customer CI/CD and Release Orchestration journey.
- Develop and deliver new innovative engagement types to accelerate Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Release Orchestration adoption across enterprises in all verticals and industries.
What The Role Requires
- Minimum of 10 years in the DevOps and/or Professional Consulting space and at least 5 years as a leader.
- High energy and experience in a startup and growth-stage environments driving mission critical projects and initiatives.
- Past experience as technology consultant, advocate/evangelist, or as a release or build engineer
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
We have a culture of movers and shakers and are leading the way for everyone else with a vision to transform the industry. We are authentic in who we are. We believe in our abilities and strengths to change the world for the better. Being inclusive and working together is at the heart of everything we do. We are naturally curious. We ask the right questions, challenge what can be done differently and come up with intelligent solutions to the problems we find. If that’s you, get ready to bee impactful and join the hive.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.