Project Manager - Technology solutions - External client facingAt CoEnterprise, LLC
CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers Data & Analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this work is at the highest standard possible.
CoEnterprise is looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead and drive performance for multiple customer facing engagements. This role reports directly to the Director of (PMO) Project Management Office. The successful candidate should be an excellent communicator, well versed in PMI processes, able to balance the need to drive and collaborate, recommending best practices, capable of working with ambiguity and take full ownership of project success. This candidate should be capable and ready for onboarding but eager to lead projects with little to no assistance.
- Responsible for overall project management on major projects, profit/loss responsibilities and schedule management
- Direct communication with customer sponsor/project manager as well as internal executives; Manage and lead all project communications with client, internal/external stakeholders
- Accountable for proactive notification and management of change(s), issue(s) and risk(s); as well as mitigation and contingency planning
- Ensure project resources are balanced with appropriate chargeability and allocations throughout the project
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget and with proper margins
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and manage relationships with third parties/vendors, customers and internal stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Establish a trusted partner relationship with client, project stakeholders, and internal team
- Serve as the primary client interface for project schedule, scope, changes, and budget
- Maintain routine communications with the management concerning all aspects of the project
- Proven work experience (minimum 4 years) running projects delivering software and/or consulting services
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Detailed-oriented, able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Project
- Must be a team player with the ability to work in a group or independently; Successful candidate will be a self-starter and results-oriented
Come experience our spirited culture and work with a smart, dedicated and high-energy team in a stable and fast-growing company! Here is a small sample of our benefits and perks we offer:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with generous employer contribution
- Matching 401(k) - $$$$
- Generous PTO Policy
- Virtual Team Lunches
- Wellness Program
- Monthly Mingles
- Birthday Celebrations
- Virtual Events- Happy Hours, Casino Night, Magic Show, Scavenger Hunt of National History Museum
At CoEnterprise, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of our business. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring. We value employees for their differences represented by a variety of dimensions including demographics, behaviors, work style and perspectives.
We are an AA/EOE employer.
Position is US based remote.