Implementation AssociateAt CommunityConnect Labs
CommunityConnect Labs is a tech-first social impact organization. We are a leading provider of technology solutions that help local and state governments conduct outreach and engagement to their most underserved residents. We are a fast-growing organization positioned to dramatically increase our impact over the coming years.
Last year, we served over 10 million people, to activate participation in the Census, to vote in Elections and get COVID relief. We did this by providing mobile web, text SMS, and mobile app outreach solutions, as well as content and strategy advisory services.
Our Census outreach project alone yielded a 4500x ROI, providing an estimated $12.2billion in federal funding for essential services.
Our success has been recognized across the country. We are winners of the Battery Powered Award, Twilio Social Impact Fund, Amazon Imagine grant, and awards from New Media Ventures and Full Circle Fund. Our work has been evaluated by governments and published in statistical journals.
Our tech stack is up to date: AWS (EBS, ECS, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch ElastiCache, ElasticSearch, RDS, EC2), microservices, CICD, PagerDuty, GitHub, Jenkins, ReactJS, Go, and more.
To learn more about our work and impact visit https://www.communityconnectla... Opportunity
We are seeking an Implementation Associate who will join our team and deliver on contracts and provide business support and reporting to clients or funders
While the issues that we tackle - public health outreach, access to government services, job training, homelessness, essential human services - are challenging, you will have the opportunity to help some of our most vulnerable residents. Specifically you will:
- Help us influence decision-makers at high levels of government and help them embrace technology as a resource for delivery critical services. Your work will enable federal, State, local governments and nonprofits to provide better services for low-income communities at scale.
- Have the opportunity to help solve some of the country's hardest problems.
- Help us make a concrete, tangible difference in the lives of millions of people all across the country.
- Join a supportive, and adventurous environment with smart, engaged colleagues who come to work every day with the organization's mission in mind.
- Have flexibility on work hours/schedule and work location.
- Working directly with clients, managing client expectations and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Gathering requirements for client needs and mapping them to our existing and future products and services
- Configuring survey and mobile SMS software solutions to satisfy client-specific business processes, rules, and other functional requirements
- Collaborating with our engineering team and the client's engineering team on business requirements for system and data integration
- Testing in coordination with our QA team to ensure the solution is producing expected results
- Providing knowledge transfer to client project team members throughout the project lifecycle
- Coordinate and conduct new client onboarding and training
- Managing multiple accounts, deadlines, and milestones
- Regularly present and demo solutions to prospective clients
- Tracking and communicating client issues and proactively troubleshooting and resolving problems
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong attention to detail, the ability to work independently and against deadlines, creativity in problem-solving, and a friendly but assertive disposition
- Is a native or fluent Spanish speaker
- Has experience using the RapidPro platform for managing SMS campaign workflows
- Has experience in working with government agencies (at any level) and/or community partners and non-profits
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Not afraid of working remotely and with a globally distributed team
- Has a degree in public policy, business administration, or related field
- Is not afraid of getting hands-on with new technologies (you won't be writing code here but are able to adapt to new systems and workflows)
- Knowledge of prominent and emerging social issues that affect vulnerable communities
We know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits including health benefits and professional development opportunities.
We are impatient changemakers. The work is challenging and fast-paced. The hours are long and we expect the highest quality of work from ourselves.
We offer you the flexibility to make daily choices that can help you to be healthy, centered, and productive. We are a mission-driven company where you can do your best, most important work for society. We continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where our people's talents are nourished and can shine.
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We actively welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work. Join us to achieve our mission.
Anywhere in the US