Events ManagerAt CovalentCreative
Who are we looking for?
You're an intuitive and organized project manager with a deep understanding of marketing and what it takes to create memorable events and experiences. You will be part of the Events Services team within our Agency division, working alongside our Senior Account Director and Account Coordinator to drive and deliver top-notch virtual events for our clients. We're looking for someone who is equally comfortable consulting with a client, collaborating with the team, working autonomously, and providing overall support to ensure clients achieve their goals. If you are passionate about managing the design, client communications, and execution of events from start to finish, then read on!
What will you be doing?
Project Management, Strategy, & Execution
- Collaborate with seasoned account and creative teams as well as specialists to execute effective, results-driven events
- Manage projects from client kick-off through internal review and execution to delivery
- Utilize agency project management software to kick-off, facilitate, track and close projects
- Help facilitate the on-time delivery of agency and event work by creating and keeping production schedules up-to-date and working with the Traffic Manager to ensure deadlines are met
- Schedule, coordinate and conduct speaker recordings and post-production
- Perform a variety of duties which might include coordinating digital ad submissions and email fulfillments, coordinating email deployment, proofing deliverables
- Provide regular communication and liaison with clients to ensure all events are progressing within budget, timelines and expectations
- Write project briefs and lead project kick-off meetings with clients and internal teams
- Review all internal client proofs to ensure brand and messaging consistency throughout campaign deliverables
- Facilitating the receipt of client assets and move those assets to internal specialists
- Provide event reporting utilizing agency preferred software and help identify if course corrections should be made to events to ensure client objectives are achieved
What are the required qualifications?
- 3+ years of full-time experience in a marketing role
- Experience managing projects from start to finish with strong track record of delivering events on time and on budget
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as autonomously in a busy team environment
- Deep knowledge and experience with digital marketing and omni-channel marketing campaigns.
Top candidates will also have…
- Agency or B2B event experience is a plus
- Healthcare or eyecare industry experience is a plus
Where are we?
CovalentCreative is a distributed organization whose team members primarily work remotely. We have an office on 5th avenue in Hillcrest, San Diego that you can work from if you choose. It is currently being redeveloped with brand new workstations to allow for anyone to pop in when they choose. Our office space is also home to an incredible in-office studio where we livestream, film education, host interviews, and do product photography!
What is it like to work for CovalentCreative?
We've built an organization where everyone is passionate about where they work and what they do, and we think the greatest benefit of working at CovalentCreative is the freedom to define your role and the ability to make key decisions that have a direct impact on the success of the company. Of course, we also offer:
- Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Vision Insurance,
- Paid Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
And some other cool perks…
- Remote-First: All employees have the choice of working 100% remotely, in our Balboa Park-adjacent office, or a combination.
- Volunteer Time Off
- Flex days
- Monthly team events