Programmer UE4At Covenant
Covenant is an indie creative house offering well-executed, fresh gameplay experiences. The company works only on original proprietary IPs. Currently, developing two multiplatform (PC & consoles) titles simultaneously.
Covenant puts a great effort into the highest organizational standards and excels at both operational and strategic planning. It is also the first and only polish gamedev that holds a globally-recognizable certificate 'Great Place to Work'.
- Participating in an iterative game design process by cooperating closely with designers, artists, programmers and production staff.
- Programming game mechanics and features in UE4 with Blueprints and C++, based on design provided.
- Adhering to the highest standards of code optimization, efficiency, and documentation.
- Creating tools for designers and content teams.
- Tracking and fixing bugs.
- Strong Blueprints & C++ knowledge and math skills.
- Minimum 2 years of game industry experience as a Programmer.
- Ability to write a robust, reliable and efficient code.
- Professionalism and a high work ethic.
- Passion for games.
- Advanced English language skills.
Nice to have
- Unreal Engine 4 knowledge.
- Shipped a PC / Console video game.
- Experience working on a title / mod on the Unreal Engine.
- Performance optimization skills.
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.).
- Long-term, remote work relationship with a small, indie studio.
- Highest organizational standards with a strong emphasis on strategic planning.