Sales OperationsAt Crisp
Here at Crisp, we value the strength in teamwork, and strongly believe that it’s the key to Crisp’s success. By bringing together bright, motivated creators, wherever they live and work, we are leveraging humanity’s diversity of experience and background in order to understand the challenges facing our food supply, and solve them together. Come join us, and help build the type of business you’d like to be a part of.
We are a socially conscious, distributed team. We give you the opportunity to solve challenges in the global food industry while living where you’re most comfortable and working in areas where you can help foster and grow the community that you are a part of.
We believe in transparency, diversity, merit and fostering a culture of empowerment, personal impact and career growth. Working in sales ops, you will help sales leaders create forecasts, maintain Salesforce, provide sales training, clean prospect lists, provide sales analytics and support the development of the sales strategy. You will work closely with many functions in the organization including: Digital Marketing, Sales Development Reps, Account Executives, Event Planning, Finance and Customer Success. This is a dynamic role that will require you to manage ambiguity and tackle new and interesting challenges on a daily basis.
Signs of a great candidate for Crisp
- Collaborative. You know that your colleagues’ perspectives will make our customers successful. Similarly, you use your strengths to help us grow together. You propose ways for us to be more engaged and successful with our customers.
- Customer focused. Our customers are at the forefront of your day. You prioritize our customers’ voice to ensure their needs are met.
- Ambitious, curious, and resourceful. You are innately curious, and you aren’t afraid to work hard. You are self driven, you take direction well but are able to be creative to find results on your own when asked. You are driven to succeed because your hard work and results make you proud.
- Disciplined and reliable. We are a distributed company and you enjoy the benefits of working distributed while consistently delivering what you have committed to. When you hit a snag, you communicate and reset expectations early.
- Appreciative of honest feedback. You know that the best way to learn and grow is through constructive feedback delivered kindly. You view feedback given to you as an opportunity to get better and strive to do the same for others.
- Work smarter and harder. You often identify a problem, create a solution and bring it to a state of completion - with others, or even on your own. You find ways of eliminating or automating stuff that is uninteresting or wasteful.
Signs of a great Sales Operations candidate
- Expert at managing and learning business systems. You have experience using Salesforce, Outreach, Seamless, Salesforce Navigator or other systems used by sales organizations
- You are an Excel wizard and can turn data into action. You know advanced functionality in excel and have a repertoire of formulas you can employ for data cleansing and analysis. You know how to find actionable insights from a raw data source.
- Works collaboratively to maintain data integrity across sales technology. You know how to work with account executives to ensure Salesforce data is accurate and up-to-date. You can maintain relationships across the organization while ensuring the sales organization runs smoothly.
- You provide analysis and recommendations for the sales strategy. You are able to develop sales forecasts, formulate hiring plans, identify performance gaps and help create slides in support of growing the sales function.
- Thrives in ambiguity and has the ability to make good things happen independently. Continuously finding innovative ways to improve dashboards, metrics, systems and sales processes. Always on the lookout for trouble and is capable of identifying early indicators of future problems.
- Highly intelligent problem solver eager to take on new tasks. Always willing to tackle new challenges or help chase down disruptive emergencies. Understands that they aren’t above any task that is critical to the growth of the company.
- Communicates clearly and with credibility. You are comfortable developing and leading training on sales technologies and techniques. You communicate articulately and aren’t afraid to lead a discussion. You can clearly document processes and procedures to the sales organizations.
We are building a team with a breadth of combined experiences so that we can collaboratively enable our customers to be successful. We’re looking for candidates that are capable, reliable, and hoping to grow along with us. Do you have strengths you can share? If so, we’d love to hear from you!