InstantSearch+ is on the lookout for an Implementation Project Manager and a Customer Success Manager.
You will work with major eCommerce brands, manage, and monitor onboarding and customization projects.
Your main task will be to quarterback projects with partners, contractors, sales, and engineering. As such, you will manage end-to-end implementation of custom solutions around our platform, provide consultations, resolve issues for our enterprise customers, run workshops, create technical documents, and work with our R&D team to improve the Fast Simon platform.
As you develop your product knowledge and technical skills, you will be expected to handle more complex projects, contribute to our internal procedures, and manage the implementation and onboarding of Fast Simon (InstantSearch+) products across the Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento, WooCommerce, MSFT Dynamics, and custom platforms.
You will work remotely, as a part of a highly communicative team that is spread out in the US and Israel
- Become an expert in InstantSearch+ products (focus on technical aspects)
- Manage end-to-end technical implementation of InstantSearch+ solutions for enterprise.
- Provide consultations and help customers resolve complex technical issues.
- Write documentation and create knowledge-based articles.
- Work with the R&D team to improve InstantSearch+ products.
- Contribute to our implementation and support procedures.
- Ensure clients understand the implementation process and what is required for successful implementation based on their requirements.
- Proactive approach and communication to all implementations to keep things moving.
- Ensure all documents such as customization doc, SOW, project closure reports are completed and shared.
- Develop and maintain great customer relations and ultimate satisfaction
- Provide customer service from site search customization, technical issues, to feature requests
- Conduct customer analysis – abandonment, behavior, segmentation, trends, churn, and more.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Excellent verbal and written English skills and ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Service orientation & active listening – actively looking for ways to help our customers
- Good knowledge of HTML and web technology – be able to isolate web pages using console or firebug
- Excellent organization, project, and time management skills
- Previous experience, especially in SaaS companies is an advantage
- Project management, multitasking, and organizational skills.
- Technical client-facing experience, preferably with an eCommerce platform, digital marketing, and SaaS products (mobile, web analytics, optimization, email)