Customer Success Manager, EMEAAt Dalet
Who We Are ?
A leading, independent software and services provider, Dalet empowers broadcast and media organizations all around the world. Our solutions allow media professionals to create, manage and distribute (social media, mobile, VOD and OTT) content faster and more efficiently, fully maximizing the value of assets. When combined, Dalet products power end-to-end, unified multimedia operations for news, sports, program preparation, production, archive and radio.
Dalet solutions are used around the world by many thousands of individual users at hundreds of TVs, Radios and other content owners, producers and distributors, including public broadcasters such as the BBC, SBS, France TV, TF1 and Russia Today, commercial networks and operators such as HBO, Canal+, CNN, NBC, FOX, ABC, CBS, Mediaset, and government & international organizations such as the UK Parliament, the UN, NASA and many others.
Top Reasons to Join Us ?
It's an amazing time to join Dalet as we continue to shape the future of media production, management and distribution. Dalet is the perfect place for talented, internationally minded and highly motivated individuals looking to join a dynamic company operating at a worldwide scale with a regional presence in EMEA, APAC and AMERICAS.
In parallel of moving our customer base from a “perpetual business model” to a “subscription business model” Dalet is shifting on an even more customer centric approach with a dedicated customer success division, regrouping Support, Cloud ops, Knowledge/documentation, Training and a brand new global Customer Success Management department under the same “roof”, directly reporting to the COO of the company.
Hence, our CSM team is not reporting to the sales but is working as a partner with them, being instrumental Dalet’s “land & expand” sales strategy.
That is why, yes, at Dalet your bonus will be only based on the retention, the satisfaction and the quality of your work within the CSM framework we are building right now !
So take the opportunity of being one of the first members of that Customer Success Management department while we are shaping it and join us !
Perks Working For Us?
- Position opened to a freelance if located in the region;
- Flexible work hours;
- Partial to full remote work;
- Limited travel requirements;
- Working in a global CSM framework, an autonomous way;
- Existing relocation policy;
- Existing internal mobility between teams policy;
- Being part of a (real) international community of “Daletians”.
What You’ll Do?
- Become ASAP a specialist (front & back office) of our FLEX solution (Media Asset Management) ;
- Drive adoption, satisfaction, retention and overall success of our customers, tracking key success metrics and forecasting health & retention;
- Act as the Voice Of the Customer and provide internal feedback to Dalet’s teams on how we can better serve them;
- Be involved during the sales handover with our sales team, making sure business objectives are clearly identified and articulated;
- Be involved during the implementation of our solution by our Project team, taking over the relationship once the customer goes live, after a proper handover;
- Provide regular, proactive recommendations to optimize the use of the platform, working on change requests requirements, accordingly to the customer's business objectives;
- Work in partnership with Solutions Architects, Project team and Customer Success Specialists to guide customers through the optimization and expansion of their implementation;
- Ensure all accounts critical issues are quickly solved by our Support team, coordinating and supporting resources from cross-functional teams internally and keeping a regular communication with the customer;
- Lead the enablement of our users by conducting targeted interviews, product trainings and animating a champion's community, involving if needed internal teams (Trainers team, Product marketing....);
- Coordinate with our CS admin team in charge of renewals management to anticipate and secure ARR;
- Act as the single point of escalation from a customer standpoint, making sure an improvement plan is defined and driven for any alert/risk/escalation identified;
- Build a based on transparency and trust long lasting healthy relationship with our customer's stakeholders, leading ultimately to engage them in our "Customer Advocacy Program".
What We Expect From You?
- An experience or advanced knowledge in the broadcast/media workflows industry (would be a big plus);
- A relevant 5 to 7+ years of experience in CSM, professional services consultant/solution architect, TAM/account manager, digital consultant or project manager, with an understanding of a deployed solution (cloud based & on premise, or hybrid);
- An exposed to technology background, with a demonstrated aptitude to manage discussions with both IT and business stakeholders;
- An experience managing a portfolio of mid-tier accounts/customers (between €100k to 250k€/y), supporting a technical product and being able to speak to technical and business interlocutors in their language;
- An ability to elevate the conversation from solution features to business outcomes;
- A positive attitude and a strong desire to help our customers reach their goals;
- A results-driven mentality, with a bias for action and collaboration and the ability to set priorities, drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues;
- A will to establish relationships, credibility, and to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization (from operational to executive of Business & IT departments);
- Associated strong spoken and written communication skills and fluency in english.
Skills You Shall Have:
- Knowledge or background in media technologies/online video technologies (including metadata, video formats and standards)
- Capacity to understand RESTful APIs