Customer Service RepresentativeAt David Bayer
Mission of this Position
As a Client Success Representative, you will be interacting directly with prospects and clients, supporting inbound questions, concerns, & challenges. You will handle requests surrounding refunds, address late payments, and triage client concerns and also escalate issues appropriately. This is a hands-on, roll up your sleeves role where you will be focused on your day-to-day activities and will also escalate issues to your Client Success Manager or other departments.
Our number one priority is to make sure our clients are treated like family. Their success is our obsession. To crush it in this role, you must be someone who is driven by making things happen with a high sense of excellence, priority, and care. We operate a step or two ahead of our clients so you must be comfortable working at a fast pace, laser-focused on details, and driven to meet or beat deadlines. You are passionate about providing stellar client care, motivated by supporting others, and excited to learn new skills. You will operate in multiple system environments, so you need to be flexible to learn quickly and bring with you a strong background in customer care ticketing system platforms, Google Drive, and Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word).
You're perfect for this role if you can not only perform your day to day tasks at the highest level but you're also quick at identifying a change in process needs or new types of inquiries and informing your manager so they can support you in improving both the client experience and our internal efficiency. You have extraordinary oral & written communication skills, are comfortable using CRMs, utilizing data and reports, and directing inquiries to the appropriate division within the company when necessary. You will be on the phone, upselling, interacting with our clients and community, and identifying which client care conversations should be handed off to sales for potential enrollment. You. Must. Love. People.
In other words, you must be a highly skilled, clear communicating, socially adept client success professional who can execute daily tasks and responsibilities, while being flexible to adapt to the rapidly changing environment of a fast-growing company.
This opportunity is amazing. The interview process will be difficult. We have a kickass team, and we mean to keep it that way because this team is the #1 reason we are on our way to impacting millions of lives.
What you'll be doing:
- Monitor, handle, and report all inbound communications about David Bayer's programs, events, and services, arriving via email, phone, or chat in a timely manner and/or escalate as needed
- Monitor incoming requests from leads or clients considering joining one of our programs or events via email, phone, text, and live chat
- Assist our various programs via onboarding calls and ongoing email and phone communication, to ensure they are taking advantage of and using all the services included in their programs
- Conduct proactive outreach to clients for the purposes of quality assurance, upselling, and administrative cleaning
- Onboard new clients into programs so that they understand how best to use the program, how to access all program features, what to do if they have additional questions and how to take advantage of any additional program bonuses.
- Assist clients with their payments, payment plan changes, & address clients for non-payment (ideally bringing client accounts current, but take action accordingly if necessary)
- Build strong relationships with our cherished community members
- Connect and build ongoing rapport with attendees before and during our LIVE events
- Pass feedback from clients to the coaching and sales departments as needed to improve processes, address client challenges or satisfaction, and further support clients
- Daily outbound calling to prospects who have scheduled calls with our enrollment team to confirm attendance and stress the importance of the call.
- Process client care tasks and update records using the company's CRM (Infusionsoft)
- Update Coaching Logs to reflect client activity status
- Monitor, process requests/questions, and interact as necessary in social media
You'll love this opportunity if:
- You did your research on us and you resonate powerfully with the mission of the organization and believe that you would be a good fit for the organization.
- You are deeply passionate about leveraging your skills to make a positive difference in the world.
- You have no problem doing whatever it takes to achieve the highest level of excellence in the work that you do - in fact, this energizes you.
- You understand that we are more productive as a team and have no problem working within a structure, systems, standard operating procedures, and coordinating your activities across departments. If processes scare you and you would prefer to work alone in your cave - this isn't for you.
- You are experienced working remotely and have no problem staying on task and staying focused during working hours without supervision.
- You communicate in a poised manner with clients, especially during the occasional uncomfortable situations with clients who are feeling dissatisfied or emotional.
- You are good with spending the majority of your time on the phone or via email serving potential prospects and clients
- You are good at identifying conversations that lead to enrollments and upsells. You are comfortable facilitating that conversation and handing it off to the sales team.
- You are a self-starter and take initiative. We don't have time to micromanage. Seriously.
- You love learning. And you learn lightning fast. Learning new skills and exploring new territories is the norm around here.
- You must be detail-oriented - like open-heart surgery detail-oriented. We're not kidding. This is key to our success.
- You must have extraordinary written and oral communication skills. Extraordinary.
- You are a caring, empathetic communicator with the ability to hold strong boundaries.
- You love people. Not sure if we covered that yet.
- You are able to prioritize, multitask, and work independently.
- You are structured, but understand you must be flexible in a quickly changing, rapidly evolving company.
- You are motivated to get a lot done in a day - and checking off that to-do list brings great satisfaction.
- You are positive with a “do whatever it takes” attitude.
- You have a great sense of humor. We believe belly laughs are a daily “must”.
- You are a proven problem-solver who is not afraid to dig in and find the answer.
- 3+ years of client success experience
- Fluent in English – written and verbal.
- You must have a strong technical aptitude (computer systems savvy) and be extremely focused on details and following processes.
- You must thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Mac and PC platform, Outlook, and Google Drive.
- Knowledgeable of CRM systems, Trello, and Infusionsoft is a plus
- Experience in client success in a similar or related industry (coaching and training) is a plus.
- You will need to have reliable, strong internet access, a reliable computer with a webcam and a smartphone
- A home office environment with dedicated and quiet working space to conduct uninterrupted daily work (remember you will be on the phone a lot and do not want disruptive background noise.)
A little about us
Like any awesome company, we offer great compensation, paid time off, insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability), and other fun perks like:
- you get to work at home
- we have fun company gatherings
- you gain access to our programs
- other fun stuff as we think of it
We are an inspired team, grateful that we get to do this for a living. We aim to do everything with world-class excellence. We work hard. We play hard. We hire passionate people who don't have to be micromanaged. There is a growth opportunity. We set clear expectations and communicate often. We are honest and respectful. We are on a journey together. We are a team. We are changing the world one mindset at a time.