Manager, Client DeploymentAt Demystdata
Demyst unlocks innovation with the power of data. Our platform helps enterprises solve strategic use cases, including lending, risk, digital origination, and automation, by harnessing the power and agility of the external data universe. We are known for harnessing rich, relevant, integrated, linked data to deliver real value in production. We operate as a distributed team in the US and Asia and serve over 50 clients globally as a strategic external data partner. Frictionless external data adoption within tech-forward enterprises is unlocking market growth and allowing solutions to finally get out of the lab. If you like to actually get things done and deployed, versus never ending exploration, Demyst is your new home.
As a Manager of Client Deployment, you will report to the VP of Deployment and work on a team of client-focused engineers. With equal parts client facetime and technical delivery, this is a great opportunity for an experienced data and software engineer with an analytics background to apply their valuable problem-solving, leadership and hands-on technical skills to deliver high quality solutions for clients. You’ll work externally with clients and internally with the client engineering team on data integration, feature engineering, technical project and program management, as well as implementation and engineering support of our solutions rolled out.
You’ll be working with entry- to mid-level engineers and data scientists who assist customers with their end-to-end data needs, including helping to explore and understand the growing ecosystem of external data partners on the Demyst platform, merging and cleaning data appended to customer records, designing and developing new workflows using external data, and deploying those workflows for accessing external data at scale within client systems. This team supports the internal and external processes that lead to customer acquisition, onboarding, satisfaction, growth, & retention, with a focus on connecting customer needs to data capabilities. All members are well-rounded, self-starting data scientists and engineers committed to driving client impact through the data accessed and solutions built and hosted on the Demyst platform.
This role is fully remote.
- Oversee the post-sale implementation of multiple use cases across multiple complex tier 1 clients, engaging across a range senior, junior, technical and non-technical stakeholders
- In consultation with clients, build and deliver optimized models, rules and workflows of varying complexity
- Use your understanding of data science concepts to drive analytic projects and manage data science resources
- Map designed workflows versus counter-factual approaches and quantify impact and benefits
- Define requirements for internal and external implementation teams
- Influence data roadmap as a pro-active voice of the customer
- Reports to VP of Deployment
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) in a technical discipline (e.g., computer science, software engineering, data science, etc.)
- 4-6 years working within a data centric solutions provider, e.g., within analytical consulting or technology providers
- Exceptional technical project delivery track record
- Strong ability to influence through consultation and strong communication skills
- Strong background in ML and statistics; preferably with experience using AI tools such as DataRobot, H20, Python, and AI frameworks like Spark, TensorFlow
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Work with the largest consumer and business external data market in an emerging industry that is fueling AI globally
- Rapidly convert data advisory and exploration into data applications and real-world impact
- Outsized impact in a small but rapidly growing team offering real autonomy and responsibility for client outcomes
- Stretch yourself to help define and support something entirely new that will impact billions
- Work within a strong, tight-knit team of subject matter experts and oversee a team of renaissance technical talent
- Small enough where you matter, big enough to have the support to deliver what you promise
- Distributed working team and culture, recognition of outcomes and merit, not presenteeism
- Generous benefits & competitive compensation
Demyst is committed to creating a diverse, rewarding career environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.