Enterprise Customer Success Manager - East CoastAt Density
Apply for the Job
At Density, we build the infrastructure necessary to measure how people use space. The result of distributing this platform is lower emissions, less waste, better access, safer buildings, and better designed cities. It is a long term pursuit that requires patience, creativity, remarkable engineering, laser physics, global logistics, and grit.
The team is thoughtful, driven, and world-class, and we’d like your help.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Density, you’ll work with some of the largest brands in the world by partnering with them as they improve business operations, reduce costs, and drive growth with our intelligent sensors and analytics software.
Our CSM's partner with our customers as subject matter experts and thought leaders to help customers maximize the value from Density data and make people counting an important part of how our customers do business
In this role, you will:
- Deeply understand our customers, their use cases, and how Density drives business value.
- Ensure successful onboarding and adoption for the Density solution for your customer portfolio.
- Build relationships with our day-to-day contacts, champions, and executives in your portfolio.
- Partner with Account Executives on account plans, whitespace mapping, and renewal management and forecasting.
- Serve as the internal customer advocate and voice of the customer.
- Translate customer impact and sense of urgency into actionable tasks for Density internal teams to accomplish.
- Work in cross-functional teams to troubleshoot hardware, software, or data-related issues.
- Escalate issues that are blocking successful adoption and value realization, rally the organization to support and resolve as soon as possible.
- Develop process, tools, and programs to help us deliver increasing value to our customers and get more efficient as a business.
- Inform our internal and external product roadmaps to decrease the time and effort required for customers to achieve value from the solution.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of management consulting, customer success, or strategic technology sales in a high growth startup environment, ideally B2B Enterprise SaaS.
- Experience owning multiple work streams and a portfolio of 10 + Enterprise customers with large deal sizes.
- Ability to solve complex software issues and communicate effectively with our customers.
- Comfortable with data analysis.
- Empathetic attitude internally and externally.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results.
- Experience helping organizations navigate change management.
- Experience building process, systems, tools to help teams scale.
What we bring:
- A team hailing from places like Apple, Meraki, WeWork, HashiCorp, Stanford, NASA, and beyond.
- $100M from investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, and Upfront Ventures.
- A work environment full of fun, smart, dedicated, and kind teammates.
- Our Values - Be Humble, Seek Feedback, and Solve the Fundamental Problem.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, mental, reproductive, and active. Mandatory PTO, Flexible Fridays, and more.
We are looking for candidates who are strong in several areas and have exposure to or interest in the others. Most of all, we are looking for candidates who see themselves as a meaningful addition to Density’s team and culture.