Product ManagerAt Dharma
Dharma is the Ethereum wallet that seamlessly works with your bank account — download an app and do anything in Decentralized Finance (DeFi) directly from your bank account in less than 10 minutes.
There are three core components to Dharma.
First, a non-custodial, smart contract wallet that gives users full control over their money, without having to worry about private key management or clunky web3 transaction submission.
Second, native fiat on- and off-ramps that enable users to deposit to Dharma directly from their bank account, at Coinbase-parity prices & volume. No paltry $500 weekly limits or gouging debit card surcharges.
Third, an open SDK called dharmaOS that allows developers (both internal and external) to deploy “adapters” that seamlessly connect any protocol on Ethereum to users’ bank accounts at high volumes.
All of the above is packaged into a beautiful, mobile-first experience that caters to beginners, pros, and everyone in between.
In short, Dharma marries the strengths of fiat-enabled exchanges and non-custodial Web3 wallets, giving users the best of both worlds.
We are a small, resourceful, team (10 people!), working remotely across all US time zones.
- Designers who create intuitive user experiences for powerful capabilities
- Full-stack engineers who create and maintain a beautiful, performant, mobile app
- Protocol engineers who build secure, upgradeable smart contract systems
- Luminaries and prominent thinkers in the DeFi space
- Eager to shepherd a product team through building systems that distribute DeFi and Web3 to billions of users
- Hardworking, driven, and competitive
- Deeply detail oriented and deliberate in your steps
- Passionate about the potential for DeFi and Web3
- Fanatical about executional rigor and quality of process
- Excited to work with a small, intense, and high performing team
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager in a team with a reputable, consumer-facing product
- Proven ability to lead a team of engineers and designers in shipping & maintaining product features at a high cadence and quality
- Professional experience in crypto not required, but deep literacy with DeFi and the world of Ethereum is
- Experience in DeFi, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, or distributed systems
- Experience in payments or Fintech
- A previous technical background in engineering