Customer Support Specialist (US market)At Digimind
Who we are.
We are Digimind, a global software company that provides market intelligence and social media listening solutions to our customers. We work with 600+ of the world's best brands and agencies, including Nestle, Ford, Lenovo, Canon, Edelman, Ogilvy and P&G to name a few. We have offices in NYC, Paris, Singapore, Rabat, Buenos Aires, Madrid, Grenoble and Amsterdam.
What we are looking for.
Digimind is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our North American Customer Success Team. Talented, dedicated and enthusiastic, your role will be to provide best-in-class customer experience to our clients under the supervision of a Sr. Customer Success Manager.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage platform’s implementation (setup, fine tuning)
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of the Digimind solutions to be seen as the Technical expert.
- Gain an understanding of typical business challenges faced by our customers to appropriately map use cases and features within the Digimind product suite.
- Platform troubleshooting and Q&A with the clients over emails/live chat or screen sharing tools
- Monitor key performance metrics across assigned client portfolio to ensure satisfaction, adoption, consumption and ultimately renewal likelihood.
- Support your Customer Success Manager during Kick off meetings and strategic business reviews with clients
- Proactively identify issues that may impact a project and consult with internal resources to resolve potential issues.
- Collect feedback and expectations from clients regarding product development and address it to the Product Management team to reflect the voice of customers on the product roadmap
- Animate functional trainings on the platform once you have mastered all aspects of the Digimind platform
What you bring.
- 2-3 years of experience in client support for enterprise solutions or data/startup customer-facing role;
- Complete professional fluency in English is required;
- 2 or 3-year college degree or equivalent required;
- Subject matter expertise in one of the following domains: Social Media Analytics, Digital Marketing, Competitive Intelligence, Knowledge Management, Business Intelligence, Account Management, Saas platforms
- Outstanding writer and communicator in English with strong presentation skills;
- Positive attitude, competitive, confident personality with strongly developed personal skills and a customer-focused orientation;
- Proven track record of success in customer support and retention;
- Strong technical background;
- Proactive methods, unparalleled work ethic and hunger to learn.
What we offer.
- A great on-boarding during which you’ll receive expert training to help you master our suite of proprietary market intelligence and social listening tools
- The opportunity to work in the world of social media and big data with an international team of passionate professionals
- Rapidly developing business, you will be a key part of the expansion
- Flexibility: you can work remotely from home