About the Company
digitalXmedia is a subscription-based agency where companies can gain access to expert marketing resources for support with media planning, buying, operations and reporting. dXm works with small to medium businesses to help them grow and thrive by deploying comprehensive marketing campaigns that include programmatic display, paid search, social media, connected tv, digital audio, and more. Subscriptions are month to month, without minimums or commitments.
dXm is looking for media planning and buying freelancers who can efficiently execute campaigns and be the go-to resource for information on marketing tools and best practices for our clients. Our ideal eXpert has a strong proficiency in their specialty and thrives when working in a remote environment. They are able to work autonomously to manage their workload and meet project deadlines, but also can collaborate with a team, asking for support when needed, and effectively manage client relationships.
Accepting applications for digital eXperts in:
- Programmatic Display
- Paid Social
- Paid Search
- Email Marketing
General Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating or trafficking ad content.
- Executing campaigns from start to finish.
- Ongoing optimization of campaigns (pacing, bid management, audience analysis, landing page and creative testing, placement performance, etc.).
- Manage advertising budgets and maintain accurate records of spend.
- Keeping an accurate log of changes to provide ongoing and actionable insights.
- Owning account communications with clients, platform representatives and internal dXm support.
- Scheduling and leading or participating in client calls as needed.
- Compiling, analyzing and presenting performance reports and insights.
- 2+ years of experience in paid digital media specific to area of expertise.
- In-depth knowledge of media vendors, buying/serving platforms, and technology relevant to specialty.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools.
- Hands on experience managing campaigns across multiple tactics and ad types.
- Ability to translate client briefs and objectives into actionable recommendations for strategies, tactics, targeting and platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong proficiency in Google (Email, Drive, Spreadsheets, Slides) and Microsoft (Excel and PowerPoint).