Product Manager - Managed AccessAt Dwelo
Dwelo is changing the way people live and work in apartments. We are building a reliable and secure smart device management platform for rental housing. Dwelo’s platform enables apartment residents to live in a smart home and owners and managers to improve the operational efficiency of their properties. Residents in Dwelo communities can control their locks, lights, thermostats, and more from their Dwelo mobile and voice apps, while managers use Dwelo’s web portal to reduce property-wide energy use, streamline access for staff, and limit the risk of leaks and extreme temperature events. Our commitment to customer success has helped us grow more than 6x the last three years, and we have raised $25M to achieve our vision. There are more than 250 Dwelo smart communities going live across the country, from Miami to Seattle, representing hundreds of thousands of devices. What we do is new, what we do is hard, and what we do is fun - and we want you to join us.
Dwelo is a young company, but mature in the experience of the team and the phase of the business. Our team members are experts in their respective crafts, knowledgeable about the space, and expect and encourage each other to achieve great results. We welcome folks from all backgrounds and all walks of life, just like our customers. We share a commitment to ownership, inclusivity, a growth mindset, and proactive communication. We challenge each other, learn from one another, and know when to have fun.
As a smart device platform for the multifamily industry, Dwelo offers a range of products and features that enable multi-family residents, staff and owners to significantly reduce the complexity of managing user access for perimeter, common area and unit doors. We are in need of an experienced product leader to lead the formation of a new team tasked with managing our access control product portfolio which includes oversight of access related partner integrations, door code management systems, access control API’s and self touring. This is a high growth role with expectations of taking on additional management responsibilities following a smooth onboarding and track record of success.
- Own the end-to-end process of discovery, build and launch of managed access products involving perimeter access, self touring, and access workflows for a wide variety of multifamily stakeholders
- Lead managed access product team using agile product management and workflow coordination
- Coordinate with internal training team, product marketing, sales and fulfillment on upcoming product / feature launches
- Perform high level market, competitive and technology research and develop a clearly defined roadmap that capitalizes on market opportunities
- Create and define innovative new access related capabilities and features that solve fundamental business and customer challenges
- Lead new partnership integrations with third parties including device manufacturers and service providers
- Experience with access control products
- Experience with networking / wireless protocols such as Wi-Fi, Z-Wave, Bluetooth, Zigbee, etc.
- Software product management experience - particularly applications that rely on connected/IOT devices
- Proficient with Google suite, Microsoft office or equivalent
- Experience in multifamily preferred
- MBA preferred